The scoop on 'Ponds2go.com'

Ponds2go.com

376 Raritan Ave.
Atco, New Jersey 08004 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-752-0889

No positives

Comments:

Negative november3
Arlington, TX
June 2, 2008
I ordered a UV transfomer and light over 30 days ago. The part had wires that were exposed to pond water because of a missing part, when I contacted them, I was informed that the part would be sent out...a week later...when the wrong part arrived, I was told to send the whole transformer back and that a new one would be sent to me as soon as mine was received back. By the way, they would TRY to reimburse my shipping (another $15!). Then two weeks after I shipped it out and 2 emails later, I rec'd a phone call to please call them back...OBVIOUSLY my new transformer still isn't in the mail. Kind of crazy I paid $25 for expedited 2-day UPS shipping almost 45 days ago!! In reponse to my comment that this was horrible customer service, they said they were just an internet company and couldn't do much about it and that I couldn't return the whole order and be reimbursed. I"M SO FED UP WITH THEM...DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING...EVEN IF IT'S AT A GOOD PRICE. I may never get the part I paid $200 bucks for!
Company representative comment on August 30, 2011:
On Aug 30, 2011 1:22 PM, Ponds2go.com responded with:

I am sorry that you had a bad experience in 2008. Ponds2go has been restructured with changes in management and these types of problems no longer occur.