The scoop on 'Knapp's Fresh Vegies'

Knapp's Fresh Vegies

2011 Hwy. A
West Bend, Wisconsin 53090 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive skfla500
Clearwater, FL
July 16, 2012
I've purchased tomato seeds from Knapp's twice a year for the last several years.

I have found:

Quick shipping of orders (as long as you don't order during the heavy harvest season).

EXCEPTIONAL SELECTION!!!!

Great prices with flexible packages that made the pricing even more attractive.

Very good germ rates. Nothing was below 75-80% (except for those I purchased that were noted as low germ seeds. In that case, they doubled -& then some- the seed count which more than made up for the lower germ rate).

Very reasonable shipping costs.

Excellent customer service. Both knowledgeable & responsive.

In short, I kind of feel badly about waiting so long to give them a positive review. I'll certainly continue to order from them into the foreseeable future.
Positive WillysWoodPile
Kalamazoo, MI
October 28, 2011
Fast service (One week from order date).
--- Excellent packaging with appropriate postal instruction.
A goodly amount of seed for the price.
--- Three free packs of seed.
$2.00 shipping.
--- Planting Tips and other need-to-know information included.
I am well-pleased.
Positive Sherilou
Panhandle Gulf Coast, FL (Zone 8b)
April 1, 2011
Excellent and unique selection of tomato seeds... some are very rare!

ONLY $2.00 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING... EXCELLENT!!! :)

I placed a small order of seeds to give this company a try. Shipping was very fast for peak seed-buying season! :)

I received 2 free gift packets of tomato seeds, even though my order was relatively small! Seed quantities in all packets were very generous, too!

THANK YOU KNAPP'S FRESH VEGIES!!! I'll be back! :)
Positive shushinggrasses
Thousand Oaks, CA
January 29, 2011
I was really happy to buy from her last year, same thing this year, I'm a very happy customer again. Extremely generous seed count, good communication, fast shipping, good packaging, great variety. Thanks, Carol!
Positive suncitylinda
Sun City, CA (Zone 9a)
January 20, 2011
Great experience. I am tomato addicted, at least growing new kinds addicted. Cheap, great selection of tomato seeds, cheap shipping, very good germination. If Knapps has what I want, I always order there.
Positive carpenterlady
Cloquet, MN
March 1, 2010
Fast shipping. Great value. I love the mini packs because I am able to try three tomato varieties for about the price of one seed packet at other seed companies. Her prices are about half of what other seed companies charge. She is very helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Her selection of heirloom and open pollintated tomato seeds is huge. I will definitely purchase from Knapp's again.
Positive m2414