The scoop on 'Red Rock Nursery'

Red Rock Nursery

PO Box 113
Palo Cedro, California 96073 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive OceanLyons
Mesa, AZ
January 5, 2011
Great company! This is the second time I have ordered seeds from them. Super fast shipping. Free shipping on seeds. Great prices. They are my permanent seed supply company. :)

Happy Gardening,
Lyons in AZ
Positive cicada
Brownsville, KY (Zone 6a)
November 8, 2010
Excellent customer service with prompt replies to emails and quick shipping. A pleasure to do business with .... order with confidence!
Positive Barbsbackyard
Santa Barbara, CA (Zone 10a)
April 21, 2009
Originally I came across Verna and Red Rock Nursery on the e-bay web site. I was looking for blossom stakes and they had a very nice durable stake. The order arrived and I was very pleased. Since then I have placed several orders with them and each time the orders arrived in a timely fashion and I have been pleased with the order.
Positive cfarres
Deering, NH (Zone 4b)
August 3, 2007
Ordered garden markers at the beginning of the week. Yesterday (Thursday), the box was sitting on my porch when I got home.

The website was easy to navigate, I got a confirmation email, and got prompt shipping for a low flat rate. Certainly doesn't get any better than that!
Positive 1900House
Saint Joseph, IL (Zone 5b)
December 9, 2006
I've been ordering from Verna at Red Rock for a couple of years. I found Red Rock through eBay and I'm sure glad I found them. Verna is a great online merchant who makes you wish that you could run out to California and visit in person. I get plant markers from her and they are always shipped very promptly. Very reasonable prices on the plant markers!! She's got me as a very satisfied customer!
Positive petit_potager
May 16, 2006
Red Rock rocks! They offer free shipping on all seed (only) orders. Other purchases enjoy a flat $4.95 shipping rate. When buying tall C-series metal rose markers in increments over 100, the shipping charged by some popular merchants is brutal.

I found Red Rock Nursery during a search for metal markers having just emptied a shopping cart from another company due to their 30% shipping charges.

I liked Red Rockís shipping terms, I liked the ease with which one can navigate their site, and I just liked the merchantís general attitude and gracious tone that came through on their site.

I placed my order at night. Red Rock shipped my order before I logged back on the following day. I received it in about two days.

The care with which they packed my order was amazing. They meticulously wrapped each stack of labels with greater care than some use on gift-wrapping. The marking pens were isolated with their own clean plastic bag. It was so refreshing to find every item packed with the utmost care.

I received an apologetic email from Verna concerned she might have mis-counted the markers. I told her I was so impressed with their extraordinary service I had not even noticed. She sent the remaining 25 markers Priority Mail. It cost them over $8.00. I am so ashamed.

These are just the most infallibly courteous and conscientious merchants. It is my pleasure to recommend them to others. If I could only convince them to stock Franchi Seed, Bavicchi Seed, and European heirloom seeds, so I might dump the indifferent NM vendor - I would be one very happy gardener!