The scoop on 'EZPlant.com'

EZPlant.com

51150 Leach Road
Dowagiac, Michigan 49047 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-797-7909

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

Visit EZPlant.com at:

This company is affiliated with 4 companies:This company offers a variety of plants.

Comments:

Positive Madisonkathy
Sun Prairie, WI (Zone 4b)
August 18, 2006
Ordered hosta divisions that were on sale and expected tiny plants. The root systems are huge, and I got much more than I ordered. Will definately do business with them again.
Positive jab91864
Northern Michigan, MI (Zone 5a)
August 4, 2006
When my order first arrived I was a little surprised as the daylilies looked quite dry and were somewhat brittle in texture. I contacted ezplant about the condition they arrived in and was assured if I gave them a good soaking and planted them they would put up green.

I was a little doubtful but did as told and have so far been pleasantly surprised to see they are all putting up green shoots.

I guess first appearances can be quite deceiving !!! I purchased my daylilies thru their ebay store.

~Julie =0)
Positive arthurgoodwin
Denver, CO
July 2, 2006
Ordered 10 divisions of Golden Tiara Hosta from this company via ebay. Good communication from company every step of way, order arrived very nicely packed. Each division was easily 10+ plants. I would definitely order from this company again.
On September 28th, 2006, arthurgoodwin added the following:

Purchased several of their 'clump' specials of hostas and siberian iris via e-bay. All were very good bargains. Plants were in all cases even larger than the clumps advertised and arrived in very good shape. Communication/customer service was excellent.
Positive flowerfrenzy
Vancouver, WA (Zone 7a)
September 10, 2005
I ordered siberian irises from this company. Their prices are excellent, so I was expecting smaller divisions. Boy was I wrong! The divisions I received were equal to 3-4 year old plants! They also answer email communications very quickly and are nice to deal with. I will always order from this company in the future.
Positive Strever
Hiouchi, CA (Zone 8b)
May 21, 2005
WOW
Very Very excellant company
got nice larger then expected healthy plants in less then a week after ordered -
can't ask for any more then that
Positive lmelling
Ithaca, NY (Zone 5b)
April 21, 2005
I ordered daylilies through this online group and give them a high rating! Easy to deal with, large availability of choices, ship ontime, respond to emails and send a nicely packaged, viable product. See my full review in the Garden Watchdog under EZdaylily.com entry. I would definitely purchase from them again.
Positive smiln32
Oklahoma City, OK (Zone 7a)
August 10, 2004
Three orders over 2 years and I have had excellent service and plants all 3 times. Great people. Respond to emails. I will order from them again.
Positive Melissa_Ohio
Southwestern, OH (Zone 6b)
September 6, 2003
I just can't say enough good things about EZplant.com
The daylilies I've received from them are absolutely HUGE!! Super quick shipping, and excellent customer service. You just can't go wrong with them!!!
Positive Wandasflowers
Cedar Rapids, IA (Zone 5a)
August 28, 2003
EZ plant was easy to work with. I met them on ebay buying clumps of daylilies to share with my family & friends. Healthy plants with big enought clumps to bloom first year! All colors were well- marked and bloomed true to photos. Great people!
Positive mudder1
Nashville, MI
August 20, 2003
I've purchased the most wonderful Daylilies from these folks!! They also sell plants on ebay under the name "ezplantcom" . Nice mature healthy fans of daylilies that leap into growth! Shipping is very, very reasonable and they Fedex the plants right out and I was suprised with a Saturday delivery! I've ordered over 70 daylilies from them and haven't had any problems at all!! WONDERFUL TO DEAL WITH!!
Positive gardengym
western Piedmont, NC (Zone 7a)
June 13, 2003
Purchased 100+ hostas, and 100+ daylilies from Dr. Jones in late-fall 2002, ON SALE!

Product arrived in excellent condition, and every single plant has "lived-long and prospered".

I couldn't ask for a better transaction.