The scoop on 'Pondbiz.com'

Pondbiz.com

8116 Deering Avenue
Canoga Park, California 91304 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive TamSoccer
Melbourne, FL
September 22, 2008
I ordered approximately 12 hose-line chlorine filters from this company over a one year period. 5 out of the 12 ordered failed completely to remove the chlorine from my city water line. I contacted both the manufacturer and PondBiz.com, as these filters are made specifically for Pond Biz. I was told if I mailed the 4 faulty filters that I had left to them, that they would replace them. That was 6 months ago and I have yet to recieve any replacements. PondBiz says it's a manufacturer issue.These filters come with a 1 year guarantee from the time you start to use them. But PondBiz.com is not standing behind that guarantee, nor is the manufacturer who makes them for them.
On September 23rd, 2008, TamSoccer changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

Since My last posting- Ken Becker of PondBiz.com went beyond the call of his duty to address my complaints with the manufacturer of the SystemIV chlorine removing hose-line filters. The manufacturer has agreed to send me replacements. Thank you Ken, for your stellar efforts and immediate attention to my complaint!
I would recommend your PondBiz.com site to anyone needing supplies for their pond or water garden needs!
Positive PinkShades99
Houston, TX
February 19, 2007
Ordered from them in 2005 & sept 2006. Good products and good plants, will order from them again.

-Lady, Houston TX