The scoop on 'Discount Garden Supply, Inc.'

Discount Garden Supply, Inc.

10309 E. Trent Ave.
Spokane, Washington 99206 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-444-4378

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Negative VA_GARDEN
Hood, VA (Zone 7a)
September 11, 2007
I was quite dismayed when my actual shipping cost was more than $6 higher (almost a 50% increase) than the estimate provided when I placed my order online. Shipping ended up costing 80% of the item total. Had I know this up front I would not have ordered. My E-mail to the company about this was not answered.
Positive Debsroots
Northwest, MO (Zone 5a)
March 27, 2006
Ordered Eleanors VF-11. Received it in a timely manner and it was packaged well.
Positive willmetge
Spokane, WA (Zone 5b)
January 31, 2006
The web transaction was a little messed up, but I got an immediate call (they realized there was something wrong) and it was corrected. They have excellent prices and a very friendly and prompt staff. I plan on doing business again and often.
Positive manyliwunz
Green Bay, WI (Zone 5a)
November 6, 2003
This company has a wonderful assortment of gardening supplies and at greatly reduced prices.

The customer service was top notch. There was a question about my online order and the rep called me directly to clear up the issue. He was very polite and helpful.

The shipping was very speedy and I received just what I was expecting. It was packed safely and I was very happy with my purchase.

I would recommend this company to anyone looking for gardening products at a fair price - and great service to boot!