The scoop on 'RoseCare.com (Agri-Turf Supplies, Inc.)'

RoseCare.com (Agri-Turf Supplies, Inc.)

2257 Las Positas Rd.
Santa Barbara, California 93105 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive AZPHATMAN
Mesa, AZ
March 20, 2010
I was looking for a quick reference guide on fruit tree pruning and a friend recommended "How to Prune Fruit Trees" by R. Sanford Martin. Its a small book (Hand Book) written long ago and should not cost much. Amazon and some other online retailers sell this book for roughly $ 35.00. However in my search I found that rosecare.com sold the book for $ 6.95 cents.
I checked The Garden Watchdog and only found one rating but decided to take a chance and made the purchase. The automated shipping came in at $ 7.71. However before I was charged three days later when it was shipped it was reduced to $ 2.00 and sent USPS First Class Mail. What a great price.The book arrived well packaged and arrived quickly at a cost roughly $ 26.00 less than I would have paid elsewhere. Thank you rosecare.com
Positive alicewho
North Augusta, SC (Zone 8a)
April 17, 2006
I was very hesitant to order from Rosecare since they didn't have any feedback here on the Garden Watchdog. But they carry some chemicals that I wanted at reasonable prices so I gave them a chance.
It only took 6 days for my order to arrive and was well packaged. I would definitely shop with them again in the future.