The scoop on 'SmallPlants.com'

SmallPlants.com

Horse Shoe, North Carolina 28742 (United States)

This company is affiliated with PendulousPlants.com

Comments:

Positive tinga
Queens Village, NY
June 18, 2010
Posted on June 18, 2010, updated June 18, 2010
I ordered a dwarf Ginkgo from Smallplants and when I did not receive it in the agreed time frame, I emailed an inquiry. Kelly wrote a nice apology and sent me two (2!) for the price of one.

I have always had such wonderful experiences with them and recommend them highly. They are great to work with and go beyond the extra mile for their customers.
On June 18th, 2010, tinga added the following:

And their plants are beautiful, healthy and arrive in great condition.
Positive evansg
Kernersville, NC
June 27, 2007
Have only placed one order with this company but was very pleased and found it to be a pleasant experience. Plant was very healthy and is growing well in the garden, was packaged nicely and arrived in a timely manner. Has a nice selection of unusual plants but felt the prices were a little high compared to other mail order companies.
Positive larabu
Beaverton, OR
May 29, 2007
Last fall, I ordered 2 Tsuga canadensis 'Cole's Prostrate' and 3 Thuja occidentalis 'DeGroots Spire' from SmallPlants.com, since they were difficult to find locally. I received first-rate, stellar service from Kelly, who asked all the right questions about billing, and had great information on when was best to ship the plants and how to care for them after I received them. When the plants came, they were carefully packed for maximum protection in transit and were absolutely beautiful specimens. They are currently growing like crazy in my yard. I can't say enough good things about SmallPlants and highly recommend them.
Positive sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD (Zone 7b)
November 22, 2006
We just ordered, by accident, two viburnums when we just meant one. I sent an email right away and received a reply the next day confirming the change, and also was notified by Paypal that the charge was already adjusted. Great service so far.
Positive fireant13
(Zone 9a)
June 15, 2006
Last summer, I ordered a dwarf river birch from this company. It arrived quickly and was packaged well. When I planted it, I thought it would die, and it didn't look very promising, but this spring it filled out with leaves and looks good. It is thriving.
Positive ukswoosh
Frankfort, KY
April 26, 2005
I've only ordered one example from Smallplants.com, an acer palmatum, and it was shipped quickly, packed with care, and quite healthy upon arrival. I would recommend this site based on the one experience.