The scoop on 'Kickapoo Gardens'

Kickapoo Gardens

7640 E. Hurst Road
Pekin, Indiana 47165 (United States)

Phone: 812-967-2147

Comments:

Positive ZZSandman
Bossier City, LA (Zone 8b)
September 20, 2005
Both experiences with Kickapoo Gardens was a pleasant one. Fast to ship. Sends large healthy fans. Planted in June/July this year... already beginning to multiple and had first bloom today.
Positive IRIS
Greenville, SC (Zone 7a)
May 27, 2005
I had ordered a daylily (Cleopatra) from them last year, It did not come up this Spring, I had written to this company and explained that it had not made it, They responded that they where planning on writing to me about it as theres had not come up either.
They had sent me a replacement daylily ( Of my choice) which was Huge and Healthy with Great Rooting!!! I was thrilled with the plant they sent!! I will definately be ordering from them again and would highly recommend them to my friends!!!
Positive Seedsower
Franklin, WI (Zone 5a)
December 31, 2004
I ordered from them for the 1st time this past summer (2004). I was very pleased with the daylilies and their customer service. One of the daylilies I ordered didn't survive and they sent me a replacement that was twice the size. I received the replacement before they even responded as to whether or not they would send another one. I highly recommend them!

Sandy
Positive Melissa_Ohio
Southwestern, OH (Zone 6b)
January 4, 2004
Ordered from this last summer, the fan arrived in fantastic shape with a huge root system.
Positive hemlady
Melvindale, MI (Zone 5a)
August 12, 2003
I have received very nice daylilies from this garden. I highly recommend it.
Positive mgaiser
(Zone 5a)
June 25, 2003
I just received my daylily fans (ordered them on ebay) and the root systems are incredible!!! Huge, healthy and strong... bigger than any others I've received! I will certainly order from them again!