The scoop on 'Dakota Garlic'

Dakota Garlic

1220 31st. St.
Edgerton, Minnesota 56128 (United States)

Phone: 507-442-3587

Company Comment, posted on September 23, 2010:
We raise 14 varieties of gourmet garlic bulbs. Great for either planting or eating. Grown chemical free.

Comments:

Positive memerry
Afton, WI
July 17, 2006
I started my garlic a few years ago, ordering from Dakota Garlic. I got wonderful results. However, the business was sold to a place in Minnesota last year I believe. They had crop failure on one of the garlics I was trying to purchase. I ordered more other garlics from them and got them. They were very very helpful and apologetic trying to get me what I wanted. The garlic again turned out good this year. I have tried to go to their website to order for this fall, but I am getting a web page failure. I hope it's a temporary situation.