The scoop on 'redsavina.com'

redsavina.com

No address on file.

Phone: 1-877-272-8462

Comments:

Positive ChileHeadcase
Ottawa, ON
October 29, 2006
Hey goslinga, you're in Canada, your shipping will cost more. Get used to it, and get over it, you're making Canadians look like a bunch of crybabies.

It's only a few extra dollars, I pay it when I order from http://www.redsavina.com, I always receive my seeds in a Global Priority envelope, which has the cost ($9.50) clearly stamped right on it.
Negative goslinga
Fruitvale
Canada
October 29, 2006
I ordered seeds and pepper powder for 22$ including shipping from the Red Savina web site which has a provision for ordering from Canada and selected shipment to Canada. After I paid the money from my VISA I received an email that 5$ more was required for international orders. I requested restitution of my money and received an e-mail saying that the site had explicitly stated that ordering was from the US.

Jentje Goslinga (dr)
Positive LindaPear
July 25, 2003
I've been purchasing from redsavina.com for years (and have pepper plant photos to prove it.)

Any company with a Paypal rating over 200 is doing something right, and I've never had any problems with them (and even if I did, all Paypal transactions are insured with their Seller Protection policy!)

Linda
Negative backseatelvis
July 24, 2003
seeds ordered via internet/email. seeds never received. no guarantee though site advertises. seems like someone takes money and then fends via email. dont trust COD only.