The scoop on 'Palm Hammock Orchid Estate (formerly Daisy Farm Inc.)'

Palm Hammock Orchid Estate (formerly Daisy Farm Inc.)

9995 SW 66th Street
Miami, Florida 33173 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Clove
Union City, NJ
December 22, 2010
I am highly pleased with the mail-order service from Palm Hammock Orchid Estate. Their computer site is a joy to visit with great photos of their wonderful plants. After I emailed my order, I received a very friendly and personable response. I received healthy beautiful plants that arrived in great condition since they were carefully packed with tender loving care. I'm a life-time indoor and greenhouse gardener who mail-orders plants all the time, and Palm Hammock Orchid Estate definitely provides excellent mail-order service. I look forward to placing another order with them again as they have so many new and unusual plant offerings.
Positive jmf_sofla
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Zone 10b)
June 10, 2010
This nursery is indeed still around. It is a wonderland to visit.

Palm Hammock is one of the greatest source of begonias in the country.

Positive smartlung
Valrico, FL (Zone 9a)
May 24, 2007
can't say I asked them about their mail order business but man what an unbelievably nice nursery. Specializes in Begonias and so well manicured. The nicest nursery on my hike down to Homestead this past month.
Neutral RobynLacy
Sacramento, CA (Zone 10a)
August 28, 2003
I don't think this is a mailorder business anymore, no emails are ever answered.