The scoop on 'Tiny Petals Nursery'

Tiny Petals Nursery

2880 Ramsey Cut-Off
Silver Springs, Nevada 89429 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

This company is affiliated with Nor' East Miniature Roses® (division of Greenheart Farms, Inc.)

Editor's Comment:
Closed From the Nor'East Miniature Roses website (courtesy of a Watchdog reader)

Arroyo Grande, CA -- May 15, 2005 – Greenheart Farms, the owner of Nor’East Miniature Roses, today announced it has acquired Tiny Petals Nursery (www.tinypetalsnursery.com). Tiny Petals Nursery is the originator of many popular miniature rose varieties, including Jean Kenneally™, Irresistible™, Grace Seward and many more. Tiny Petals Nursery, located in Silver Springs Nevada, will transfer all production to Greenheart Farms’ state of the art product facility in Arroyo Grande, California by early July. A select number of Tiny Petals varieties will be available on the Nor’East website (http://www.noreast-miniroses.com/) in late July.

“We are very excited to add Tiny Petals Miniature Roses to our Nor’East Miniature Rose line. Dee Bennett, the original owner of Tiny Petals, was a real pioneer in the miniature rose industry. This purchase will bring together two of the most popular miniature rose portfolios under one company – a real win for consumers and wholesale customers alike.” said Bill De Vor, Greenheart Farms Rose Production Manager. “The Greenheart Farms production facility in Arroyo Grande, California will allow us to produce these varieties in larger quantities and improve product availability year round.”

“We want to assure our loyal customers and friends that this is not an ending but a new beginning for the Dee Bennett roses, which they so love. Greenheart Farms intends to make a large number of Dee's creations commercially available and even continue to offer new introductions that were hybridized by this great lady. They want to keep her legacy alive. ,” said Carol Sparks, co-owner of Tiny Petals Nursery. “Greenheart Farms will begin to take mail orders for the Tiny Petals roses in late July. Hopefully, this short transitional period will not create any inconvenience for our customers. We also hope that you will give your loyalty to this fine company in the future.”

Comments:

Positive 7cards
Gilbert, AZ
February 6, 2008
I ordered 4 mini 18" trees and got them in no time. I noticed one was much shorter than the others and called to let them know. Danielle was very nice and she had the correct tree sent the next day. I was very pleased with this service. I also just got the 22 mini roses I ordered and again they all were nice and green and healthy. I will continue to buy from them.
Thanks,
7cards
Neutral violabird
Barnesville, GA (Zone 8a)
March 5, 2005
I had 2 orders of mini-roses with 2 companies, the first company sent live healthy growing plants in bud and bloom. The order I recieved here was no comparison, not a leaf in sight. Perhaps the difference was $1.45 per rose.

I hope all will live and I will be able to change the rating to positive.
Positive drasaid
New Orleans, LA
November 1, 2004
After over a year of lusting after Grace Seward (a single miniature rose at Tiny Petals) I broke down my adamant walls of cheapness and placed an order. I got three very nice roses; Grace Seward, Winter Magic, and micromini Cinderella. They were filled out well with good roots; not potbound but just at the right stage to repot. I'm happy with them.
Thanks, folks.
Positive msanjelpie
Meridian, ID
July 3, 2004
I placed an order for 2 minis and inquired about another that they used to carry. I was thrilled that they still had one hanging around and were able to send it! :)

The flowers arrived quickly and were well packed. They were itty bitty, perhaps 4", typical for miniature roses.

Would order from again.

DECOBUG
Positive EliseYoung
April 1, 2001
Much to the credit of this supplier, Tiny Petals replaced a shipment that had been damaged in transit. The operator's response to the problem was immediate and unhesitating. This grower really stands by its product. Bravo!