The scoop on 'Daylily Lane (Poplar Creek Perennials)'

Daylily Lane (Poplar Creek Perennials)

11800 Poplar Creek Road
Baltimore, Ohio 43105 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: $2 refunded w/1st order

Company Comment, posted on July 29, 2003:
We attempt to send large daylily plants, generally 4 fans or better. Our prices are competitive. We charge $8.00 for shipping and omit the shipping charge for orders of $100.00 or more. We do not carry large quantities of any cultivar but we have over 500 on our price list.

Comments:

Positive ladybarber101
Lancaster, OH (Zone 6a)
July 29, 2011
I am lucky enough to have met the owners at our local farmers market, and made a surprise visit this morning while we were in the area. Despite the heat and them having company in from out of state, they were wonderful to do business with and the two cultivars I purchased are beautiful and still blooming. We will be returning and purchasuing many more daylilies from them again! Thanks so much :o)
Positive 197754
Wooster, OH
July 24, 2008
They were a pleasure to order from. They answered all my e-mails promptly and the daylilies they sent me were well established plants. I have ordered from alot of mail order nurseries but this was far the best. If I need anymore daylilies I will definitely order from them..