The scoop on 'Krew Kut Garden and Gift Store'

Krew Kut Garden and Gift Store

1954 Kresge Drive
Amherst, Ohio 44001 (United States)

Phone: 440-960-5117

Comments:

Positive mikejan
Staten Island, NY
June 3, 2005
Disclaimer: opinion based on the purchase of one hosta. However, this purchase was positive from start to finish. I needed a plant to replace a non-performer from another famous nursery and decided on a hosta. A Google search came up with several choices. KK seemed the best and had 100s of plants to choose from. I needed a sun-tolerant hosta and the site directed me to their choices.. Despite being ordered late in the planting season they would still ship. Shipped quickly, with the leaves sheared to minimize damage, I received the plant less than a week after my order. Good rootball. Would recommend them to any who was looking for online hostas.