The scoop on 'Botanikka Seeds'

Botanikka Seeds

Iron Ridge, Wisconsin 53035 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive earthenergyherbs
Cornville, AZ
January 26, 2008
Found this company on ebay, I grilled Mark with questions and he answered each and every one promptly and was so nice. The prices were fantastic and the shipping was the best part. They combined shipping and I saved alot of cash and considering it was christmas it was a pleasant suprise when it was shipped so quickly, especially when they had accomodated some swapping in their collections and indulged my desires with their free seed bonus's. All of this made me kind of a pain Im sure, but Mark was just great about it and I was able to get a great order of customized seed collections at a great price. It is also proving to be a large part of my overall spring planting season as their seeds along with one other company have the highest germination rates so far, I couldnt be more pleased, especially with the Lavender which was sown without stratification and I had my first sprout 8 days later and more every day since. The Rosemary wont stop sprouting, I have so many of them now, I dont know what to do with them all. I planted so many expecting shotty germ rates but not these guys. I had 3 moss curled parsley sprouts today after only 8 days, I thought it took alot longer than that (yes, I did pre chill)
These are obviously high quality, FRESH seeds to perform the way they have. The instructions on the very cute packaging (you could collect them like tins or something) are great and individualized for the species unlike park seed which from what I can tell, are all sown the same way. I do wish however, that the scientific name was included on the packaging and not just the common name although some like Echinacea did have the species labled so Im assuming the rest are the "official" ones.

There stuff is clean, open pollinated all-natural goodness. They are one of two companies that I feel good about harvesting for culinary or medicinal purposes, the other guys will make great ornamentals and really pretty cut/dried flowers (if they sprout, I dont think even a bird would eat this seed) but they wont be making it into my tea cup this year until I see it perform. But I can already tell that the seeds from Botanikka are going to yield me the biggest winners.

Thanks guys!!!
see you on ebay! (sedonaredjen)
Positive AyUpPetal
West Mifflin, PA (Zone 6b)
April 12, 2007
I found this seller through his Ebay site when I was looking for seedling heat mats. He had the best price for them I could find anywhere online as I couldn't even find them locally! I also purchased some plant markers which were very well priced. No more wondering "what was that I planted there?" LOL! They are very good quality. Shipping was combined for both items to save me money and the free seeds that came were a great bonus. They're in lovely little retro looking seed packets pretty enough to frame! I would definitely shop here again and will most likey go back to try some of the unusual seed selection.
Positive redcop
Horicon, WI
July 9, 2006
I ordered some seeds from this company after seeing them on the do it yourself network (DIY)... it was for a culinary seed collection,... there website needs some work but they had a number of seed collections that looked interesting .. the seeds came in interesting retro packaging and they also sent a free package of mini tomato seeds.. / germination rate was good ... would order from again ,,,there shipping price cant be beat at 1.99 for any seed order... Red
Positive belle_michele
Shakopee, MN
May 6, 2004
I purchased some 'mini' melon seeds from Botanikka through an ebay auction about six weeks ago. Seeds were well-packaged and sent quickly, EXCELLENT germination rate (I started them inside and am in the process of 'hardening' off the seedlings now). I will definitely purchase seeds from them again.