The scoop on 'Aina Hawaiian Tropical Products'

Aina Hawaiian Tropical Products

75 East Kawailani Street
Hilo, Hawaii 96720 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-961-4774
Fax: 808-981-2644

Company Comment, posted on August 3, 2003:
Aina Hawaiian Tropical Products (HawaiiTropcials.com) has been in business for 5 years. We sell blooming/seedling orchid plants, blooming anthurium plants, Fuku Bonsai plants, all sent farm-fresh from Hawaii. We also sell wholesale orchid plants with orders over $100. Our company also provides cut tropical flowers and gifts from Hawaii such as aloha shirts, 100% Kona coffee and more.

We guarantee our plants and flowers, are a member of the BBB Online and have been a Top-Rated Yahoo Store for most of our 5 years.

Our motto: "Tropical Hawaiian Flowers Last While Other Flowers Have Passed"

Comments:

Positive QAO
Alexandria, VA
March 5, 2004
WONDERFUL!!! I have ordered wholesale orchids from Aina many times (hundreds of plants), and will continue to do so in the future. They are always courteous, they always answer my emails and phone calls, and are so pleasant to work with. My rep, Sylvie is wonderful..

Sylvie has always been able to satisfy my order, no matter how last minute my requests are, or if I request substitutions or exclusions in my order. She has gone out of her way many times to make sure I get exactly what I am looking for. The plants are healthy, and when I order them in bloom, they come in bloom! When I order in bud for sale in two to three weeks, they accomodate my requests! The packing is excellent.. I have NEVER had a broken spike or unusable plant upon arrival, which is amazing since some of them are huge and in full bloom when packed!

Very good company, very good customer service, very good plants! I highly recommend them!