The scoop on 'Draycott Gardens'

Draycott Gardens

16815 Falls Road
Upperco, Maryland 21155 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: $1 (refundable with 1st order)

Comments:

Positive Patty57
Wake Forest, NC (Zone 7b)
August 14, 2014
Rec'd very healthy plants from Carol recently. Communication with her via email and phone were excellent. Look forward to introducing her goodies into my gardens. I highly recommend Draycott Gardens
Positive Gone2Pot
Hershey, PA
June 27, 2014
I first met Carol at Ladew Topiary Gardens Garden Festival and Rare Plant Sale the first Saturday in May, 2010. What a delight she was and continues to be each time I return to her tent in May at Ladew, or telephone or email her with questions.

Her plants are reasonably priced and all my purchases have thrived yes, all of them.

She is a friendly and a tireless fount of gardening knowledge, and every so happy to guide customers and lookie-lous alike.
Positive lincolnitess
Lincoln, NE (Zone 5b)
April 30, 2009
Very positive experience here. Great communication through email. I only ordered one Pseudata and they send me another one of equal value as a bonus. Both had multiple rhisomes and very large root systems.

Susan
Positive Debsroots
Northwest, MO (Zone 5a)
April 19, 2009
Excellent experience. I was informed by email when my order of Pseudatas would be shipped so I could be prepared and home for their arrival. When the divisions arrived I was very pleased with the quality and quantity plus the excellent instructions for their care. Carol even sent two bonus plants.

You will be very pleased with the plants she has to offer.
Positive venu209
Jersey Shore, NJ (Zone 7a)
September 12, 2008
I just received an order from Draycott Gardens.

Ms. Draycott informed me when to expect delivery which I always appreciate. They arrived on time as was promised. Nice big healthy divisions, well packed and labeled. She also included several complimentary divisions. Draycott gets an A++ from me!
Positive pollyk
Hannibal, NY (Zone 6a)
April 25, 2007
I contacted the owner of Draycott Gardens, Carol Warner, after seeing she was introducing the new Shimizu eyeshadow pseudatas in Irises, by Claire Austin.

Ms. Warner replied immediately, and told me she had three available, and gave me a decent price.

The irises arrived when expected, and were of excellent quality, very fresh and good size divisions.

Ms Warner is also a hybridizer, siberian iris Shakers Prayer being one of her intros, and I think it's always a good thing to buy from the hybridizers if possible.

Speaking with Ms. Warner by email was also a very pleasant experience.

All around excellent transaction, and I would recommend Draycott Gardens highly.
On April 25th, 2007, pollyk added the following:

That is three varieties available, not just three quantity.
On April 17th, 2009, pollyk added the following:

I purchased irises again this year from Draycott. As before they were beautiful plants. it is very nice dealing with Ms. Warner, and everything went smoothly.

The irises I purchased from her two years ago bloomed last year and all were true to name.

An excellent place to purchase beardless irises from.