The scoop on 'Russell Graham, Purveyor of Plants'

Russell Graham, Purveyor of Plants

Salem, Oregon 97304
(United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Editor's Comment:
Closed As of May 2015, we have received a note from the owners of this nursery that they have closed it and retired.

Comments:

Positive imreallyrosie
Willington, CT
May 21, 2005
Russell Graham is only source I could find anywhere for ranunculus acris flore pleno. They not only delivered the goods but the most exceptional plants; all healthy and strong. Worth every penny I spent. I will order from this exceptional source for native wildflowers again and again.
Maggie Gardner
Northeastern Connecticut
Positive psychloman
Brooklyn, NY (Zone 7a)
July 28, 2004
Definitely the best source I know for wildflowers and woodland plants. I have ordered from them in the past and have had many of their plants for years. Their catalog is fascinating, especially the fern section. I try to place an order every year and they are very reasonably priced.
Positive dianthusman
Pecos, NM (Zone 5b)
December 3, 2002
I visited Russell Graham on a trip out West, and a nicer gent couldn't be found anywhere. He has forgotten more about perennials than I will ever know in my lifetime; he has a keen personal, intimate relationship with the plants he grows; and he is honest to a fault. 100% enthusiastic recommendation.
Positive howardjsewell
May 1, 1999
They specialize in hardy perennials, albeit with a Northwest flavor. I order from them because they stock a lot of English-style plants that are terribly hard to find otherwise. Simple catalog, published twice a year (I think). Prompt and efficient service. Small plants, but almost do well, except when I'm "pushing the envelope" zone-wise. Highly recommended.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]