The scoop on 'Better Homes and Gardens® (Meredith Books)'

Better Homes and Gardens® (Meredith Books)

1716 Locust Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50309 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-677-0484

This company is affiliated with 4 companies:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Negative mtnqueen
Ellijay, GA
December 6, 2007
Dec 6, 2007---Country Gardens magazine experience
I sent my check for 3-yrs ($32) May 30, 2007. To this day in Dec., I have never received an issue. I have e-mailed twice (no response whatsoever) and called and spoke to "Amanda" who did not seem to believe that I have never received one issue. I now have cancelled per the website so we will see if I get my $$ as they promise.

On February 3rd, 2008, mtnqueen added the following:

Feb 4, 2008
I have never received the refund they promise in their advertising. I did receive an e-mail cancelling my subscription and saying the refund could take a week or two. Still have never received anything from them. If Better Homes & Gardens isn't honest, then who is??? What a shame for what is a nice magazine.
Positive Copperbaron
Vicksburg, MS (Zone 8a)
August 14, 2003
Another winner for their gardening articles, but of course I like Southern Living better.
Positive Terry
Murfreesboro, TN (Zone 7a)
August 14, 2003
One of my favorite magazines for both gardening and recipes. The gardening photos are inspiring, and they generally include botanical names.
Positive mikepiper
Circleville, OH (Zone 8b)
November 29, 2001
I have ordered books from them for over 15 years, fairly good service. Love their books.