The scoop on 'Hem Haven Daylily Nursery (edaylilies.com)'

Hem Haven Daylily Nursery (edaylilies.com)

Fairhope, Alabama 36533 (United States)

Phone: 251-928-3340

Comments:

Positive maxxtenn
Gulf Shores, AL
July 31, 2013
I live about a half hour away from HemHaven, so actually have gone there and bought plants a few times. Their plants are beautiful and healthy, and if you have a question about daylilies, they can answer it. The bonus plants are really nice too. I would recommend HemHaven and will buy more from them.
Positive ycn4chin
Dickson, TN
September 15, 2011
I won several daylilies on the LA. They listed them as double fans, and delivered huge, multi-fanned divisions, plus a free bonus daylily. All were clean, tagged and packed well. They email you to ask when you would like your order shipped, and the shipping charges are reasonable. I recommend this company.
Positive Buckeyesnblooms
Shelbyville, KY (Zone 6a)
May 4, 2009
I won plants from this company on both eBay and the Lily Auction. They arrived well packed, with the fans still very green and great roots. They generously included extra fans and a bonus too! I am very pleased and highly recommend Hem Haven.
Positive sarajute
Ware, MA (Zone 5b)
March 5, 2009
I ordered some daylilies from them, and received Very Large, Healthy Double Fans! I have ordered daylilies from many internet companies, and so far these were the largest to date. They sent me nice bonuses! All were true to name. I will be back for more!
Positive Meig
Far Northwest 'burbs, IL (Zone 5a)
June 4, 2008
I have ordered from them twice in the past and have received very large, healthy fans.
On June 5th, 2008, Meig added the following:

Just received my latest order from them and it is fantastic as usual. Huge fans, and a nice bonus as well.
Positive wb2001
Downsville, LA
March 16, 2006
The daylilies I ordered were very well packaged and looked very healthy and lush. They were all good-sized as well. Prices were very reasonable and the entire experience was great. A nice bonus plant, too. I would recommend this nursery very highly!
Positive twiggybuds
Moss Point, MS (Zone 8b)
December 7, 2005
Wow! Great plants, prices, bonus, packing and wonderful communication. I'll definitely be ordering from these folks again since this order well exceeded my expectations.
On March 16th, 2006, twiggybuds added the following:

03/15/06, I just received my second order and it looks just as good as the first ones. Big healthy plants.
Positive TuddyE
Georgetown, KY (Zone 6a)
September 23, 2005
I can't say if I got true to name dl as in the review prior, but what I got was priced right, shipped well, and in good condition. If they perform as I expect, I will definitely order again when I am ready to purchase. The customer service was top notch, answering all my questions and offering additional help at any time should the need arise.
good job
On April 28th, 2006, TuddyE added the following:

Ordered again, and I am as happy as ever with the plants, bonus, and service. Very nice people with a very good company. Will order again.
Neutral violetblue
Mount Carmel, TN
August 23, 2005
I had read such good things about hem haven so i placed a large order , a couple daylilies i ordered were not even sent ,so i had to call , then out of about 27 daylilies only 3 were true to name , he replaced them but with little tiny divisions that probably wont bloom for 2years that size ** I hope they will be true to name , wont order again , was unfair
Positive alteredstate
Hades, SC (Zone 8b)
May 30, 2005
In January I was the high bidder on a number of Hem Haven's (edaylilies) eBay daylily auctions. This was the first time I'd won plants on Ebay, and I was nervous about paying for plants I wouldn't actually receive for several months. Well, I shouldn't have worried. The folks at Hem Haven are wonderful. The plants were huge and healthy, and arrived at the proper time for planting. Three of my purchases are blooming right now!
Positive KPJFamily
Conneaut, OH (Zone 5b)
April 20, 2005
This was my first time buying daylilies from a "real" nursery. John was extremely helpful and the plants were amazing. Huge root systems, delivered very quickly and ready to plant. After buying some other mixed daylilies from a catalog, these were a real treat.
Positive dogmomky
Owensboro, KY
December 11, 2004
Great service, excellent prices, good quality; Hem Haven really delivers. They also send nice bonuses. I definetly will order from them again!
Positive Missyinbama
Wetumpka, AL (Zone 8a)
October 17, 2003
I placed a large order from the web site and picked up my daylilies in person. I was very pleased with the helpful advice on growing daylilies while I was there and the huge selection and fair prices of both old and new cultivars!