The scoop on 'Fine Gardening'

Fine Gardening

Newtown, Connecticut 06470-5506 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-477-8727
Fax: 203-426-3434

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive billyporter
Nichols, IA (Zone 5a)
March 30, 2006
A very generous neighbor gave me a one year subscription and I really liked it. It's expensive, but since I only get two magazines, I feel it's a good one to keep. It has questions and answers, articles I can relate to, and very nice pictures.
Positive Joyous
Himrod, NY (Zone 6a)
February 23, 2005
I love this magazine but the price has limited my subscribing to it. I inherited a couple years worth of "Fine Gardening" and would not part with them. I buy one or two copies a year depending on how the cover tempts me! Unfortunately I can spend more time being an armchair gardener with such a beautiful magazine then a hands on dirty finger nails gardener that I should be.
Positive nevadagdn
Sparks, NV (Zone 7a)
December 13, 2004
It's a toss-up between Fine Gardening and Horticulture for "favorite U.S. garden periodical". I won't bother to decide, but just subscribe to both.
Positive AS
(Zone 7a)
July 27, 2004
I rarely save gardening magazines, but I do save this one - there's been something interesting and useful in every issue I've picked up.
Positive Tabassam
Beaufort, SC
February 17, 2004
One of my favorite magazines. It makes my day when I receive it in the mail. Very informative, good articles, mouth-watering glossy pictures, and inspirational.
Positive binoche
Dartmouth
Canada (Zone 6a)
February 16, 2004
Have been going to the library and book shops for many years, justto sit and browse their magazine...this year I treated myself to a 3 year subsciption, as a christmas gift me. i agree, it is a bit costly...however you do get a reduced price if you choose the 3 yr subscription.
AND.....I will be saving EACH and EVERY issue.
Positive rutholive
Tonasket, WA (Zone 5a)
August 19, 2003
I have subscribed to Fine Gardening I think from the first issue and get a lot of good ideas. Very interesting reading. I keep all the magazines and put 2 X 2 post-its at top of page for the articles I am most interested in, that way easy to find them. Store them by the year published.
Positive darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States (Zone 5b)
August 17, 2003
I love this magazine for it's tips as well as gardening articles and all the ideas it gives me. A bit pricey so I don't subscribe, but I do pick one up when I see it on the newstands. I also keep EVERY copy I get in my home reference library.
Positive Copperbaron
Vicksburg, MS (Zone 8a)
August 14, 2003
One of the two magazines I still subscribe to. They have monthly tips for gardening in various regions of the U.S. That I have found helpful. Nearly always something of use with each issue.