The scoop on 'Southern Living'

Southern Living

Tampa, Florida 33662 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-272-4101

Comments:

Positive trunnels
Plano, TX (Zone 8a)
February 16, 2005
One of my old time favorites. I have been receiving Southern Living off and on for over 20 years. I have also ordered the hardcover books for myself and as gifts. My friends and family have enjoyed my reading my SL as much as I have.
Positive etexbill
Lindale, TX (Zone 8a)
August 14, 2003
My favorite of all magazines. Not only does it have great articles on gardening, but also travel, decorating, and cooking. This magazine would be very informative to all gardeners, not just Southerners.
Positive Copperbaron
Vicksburg, MS (Zone 8a)
August 14, 2003
A winner for southern gardeners, but folks of all locations can benefit from the magazine. It includes much more than just gardening including cooking and southern lifestyle in general. As Terry mentioned, the Southern Living Garden book is one of my indispensible reference books for plant information. The Southern Living Garden Problem Solver is another winner. The Southern Living Landscape book is ok, but nothing to write home about. I have not bought the Southern Living Garden Guide: Vegetables, so I can't comment.
Positive Terry
Murfreesboro, TN (Zone 7a)
August 14, 2003
One of my all-time favorites, I've been a subscriber to SL for nearly 20 years. The SL Landscape Book and Garden Book were among the first gardening reference books I purchased, and I still refer to them frequently for information and ideas.