The scoop on 'Canadian Gardening'

Canadian Gardening

340 Ferrier St.
Markham, Ontario L3R 2Z5 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive Erynne
Orangeville, ON (Zone 4b)
September 27, 2005
A very top-notch Canadian publication with regards to gardening. The format is reader-friendly and the articles, in my opinion, are very well-written. I especially enjoy the write-ups that profile a specific type of plant and the wonderful photos. I have the past two years' issues and find them to be a handy resource that I read over and over again. Looking forward to many more years of Canadian Gardening.
Positive broots
Cochrane, ON (Zone 2b)
August 24, 2003
I have been a subscriber to this magazine for a number of years & I do enjoy it. It deals with gardening right across Canada. They also review new books & new gardening items & there is a Sources section that tells you where you can buy the items in that issue. There is a Mailbox for readers questions & they also list the gardening catalogues in the spring.