The scoop on 'Texas GARDENER'

Texas GARDENER

Waco, Texas 76712 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-727-9020

Comments:

Positive podster
Deep East Texas, TX (Zone 8a)
October 27, 2007
A subscriber for many years. I keep my old magazines for reference and find it an invaluable resource of gardening information in Texas.

It is diverse, covering all the areas of Texas and many of the types of plants that will do well for all Texas gardeners...
Positive margaretx
Houston, TX (Zone 9b)
August 17, 2003
I'm constantly trying to remember what to do next as I was raised in Chicago and lived here for 20+ years. Totally different environment. This mag keeps me on my toes horticulturally speaking. Also, identifies cv's that will work in my hot/humid clime. Love it.
Positive etexbill
Lindale, TX (Zone 8a)
August 14, 2003
Another one of my favorite gardening magazines. It is very colorful and informative and gives monthly to-do lists and tips for each area of Texas. Filled with interesting articles on new plants and items of interest to Texas Gardeners. Well worth the subscription price.