The scoop on 'Iron Gate Gardens'

Iron Gate Gardens

2271 County Line Rd
Kings Mountain, North Carolina 28086-9376 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: $1

Comments:

Positive Dieter2z7
Weddington, NC (Zone 7b)
June 29, 2005
Big beautiful plants at great prices. Bonus plants added up to 15% of my total purchase. I fully intend to buy more next year.
Positive hemnut
Belmont, NC (Zone 7b)
April 24, 2002
Van & Vic have big, beautiful, healthy daylilies. You always get more than your money's worth. They give some of the best bonus plants in the business. I've bought from them for the last 4 or 5 years & was always happy with my plants. You won't be disappointed if you order from them.
Positive frankie4
Walhalla, SC
April 24, 2002
Have ordered from this nursery for three years. They are outstanding. I don't know what they grow those plants in, but they are always large, clean, very green, and have very large root systems. I order from many daylily nurseries, but Iron Gate Gardens is my favorite.
Positive rosyhem
Salisbury, NC (Zone 7a)
January 18, 2002
Van and Vic must have another source of income. Nurseries typically cannot afford to give a buyer the quality and size you get here. Gift plants = WOW. Visit Iron Gate if you get the opportunity; beautiful, idyllic, good conversation and a most unique gift shop.