The scoop on 'Fuku-Bonsai'

Fuku-Bonsai

Kurtistown, Hawaii 96760 (United States)

Fax: 808) 982-9883

Company Comment, posted on August 14, 2003:
Fuku-Bonsai sells True Indoor Bonsai™. We grow and sell only houseplant bonsai and not traditional outdoor bonsai. We also sell Micro-Lobsters™.

Comments:

Positive Jugdish
March 31, 2005
Awesome company. Was skeptical as the website had no toll free phone number (they do have a non-toll number) and you had to either send a check or go through paypal (I used paypal). I bought a pachira bonsai through the website and it arrived today. Very nice plant.

It was packaged properly with a heat pad type thing that kept the roots in the lava rock warm.

As I live in the Chicago area and it has been cold, shipment had been delayed, but at least I was informed ahead of time. Plus the website says cold weather will delay shipment.

Another plus with these folks is they will an answer an email within a day, and the response they send shows that they really care about their customers.

I am going to be shopping from them again in the future.
Positive DankPhrog
June 22, 2004
The are the best people I've run across in the bonsai world. If I ever had a problem or question they'd repsond within a day. They're products are always top notch, and healthy. GREAT Company,& VERY into Bonsai.