The scoop on 'ScoJoy's Daylilies'

ScoJoy's Daylilies

6069 Goldsboro Road
Wade, North Carolina 28395 (United States)

Phone: 910-483-7221

Comments:

Positive webwalkways
Coralville, IA
May 29, 2006
I ordered quite a few daylilies and was very impressed by the quality of the plants. They were obviously just freshly dug and arrived in great shape. They also were great at sending them exactly when I wanted them. I will definitely order from them again.
Positive caltrops
Omaha, NE
May 19, 2006
I'm impressed. Most sent were triple fans and very healthy. Great prices and fast shipping. Sent wonderful bonuses also. I will do business with Scojoy again.
Negative loladog
Marshall, MI
September 13, 2005
The prices were good and the fans were healthy enough. My problem was with a substitution that was made. I'd ordered from Scojoy because they had the best price on a certain daylily I wanted ($20). When I received my order, the daylily wasn't there -- in its place was one I'd never heard of, a cultivar bred by the seller. I contacted the seller and received a very brusque e-mail stating that I didn't tell him I REALLY wanted that one daylily; he would "allow" me to return the unwanted substitute (at my expense) before he would refund any money. I was willing to work with him prior to receiving the e-mail (even though their web site clearly states they will only substitute with the buyer's permission). I purchase 100s of daylilies each year, and this seller will never get another order from me.
Positive ShelleyR
Winston Salem, NC
August 16, 2003
I received my first order from SCOJOY this week and I am very pleased. Scotty communicated with me via email so I knew when to expect my order and the plants arrived in good condition. Prices are excellent. I will order from SCOJOY again.