The scoop on 'Ridaught Daylily Farm'

Ridaught Daylily Farm

12309 NW 112th Ave.
Alachua, Florida 32615 (United States)

Comments:

Positive grass_lover
(Zone 5a)
September 18, 2013
I ordered a 4 fan clump of Modern Symmetry from Ridaught's clump sale and was sent a huge clump of 9. I've had Modern S. for a week and have seen new growth on all the fans with the longest growth being around 5 to 6 inches. --Communication was great and the plant was shipped on the agreed upon date. It really doesn't get any better than this. :)
Positive amee2828
Hyde Park, NY
June 25, 2009
My husband ordered me a plant from Ridaught over the winter and I was extremely pleased when it arrived - very large root system and 4 big fans. So far it is doing great and looks like it will bloom soon. I had a question about the shipping and they were very fast to respond to my inquiry. I will be ordering from Ridaught again and would highly recommend them.
Positive HostaLily
Florence, SC (Zone 8a)
September 18, 2008
I ordered for the first time last month and I received my plants today. All of the plants were outstanding to say the least! I would recommend them highly and buy again!
Positive Bubbeez
Fond Du Lac, WI (Zone 5a)
September 17, 2008
I ordered 3 daylilies from the recent clump sale. Received wonderful, healthy plants. Clumps were 4 or more fans. Would definitely order from Ridaught's again. A+

Positive jajtiii
Richmond, VA (Zone 7b)
September 17, 2008
These guys posted a sale (I think in the classifieds) and I purchased 6 daylilies.

Every one of them came with at least 4 fans, some with 5.

I am a tough customer and quick to point out even the smallest problems, but these guys receive an A+.
Positive Morveoverb
Statesville, NC
May 14, 2008
I received my plants from Ridaught's in April and yes, they were huge!! Some were even gigantic!!! Most had more fans than I paid for. The prices here are excellent. Packing was superb. It was just a great experience buying here. I'll be back again next spring. Thanks for the lovely daylilies.
Positive mattsmom
Tomah, WI
April 30, 2008
Received my first order from Reba today. These daylilies are to die for. They are huge, healthy, great roots, multiple fans, great bonuses, great packaging, awesome communication. They are one of the top two sellers I have ever received daylilies from. Excellent, A++++++
Positive jrwbirds
Elberfeld, IN (Zone 6a)
April 23, 2008
have done business with these fine folks for several years - plants are wonderful - huge and with incredible roots - often extra fans and the bonus plant/s are always great.....have recommended Ridaught to all of my daylily friends without any hesitation - they are second to none !!!
Positive betterbloom
Blythe, CA (Zone 10b)
June 9, 2007
After reading all of the good comments about them I decided to place an order. When my order arrived all I could think of was OMG. The fans were so hugh it was like getting the whole clump. The quality was excellent, very healthy and green. I would recommend them and look forward to buying more from them.
Positive ljz8
May 30, 2007
Fantastic plants! They are huge and most of them are blooming or are loaded with buds. The bonus plant is incredible. I was able to to pick up the plants which gave me an opportunity to tour their awesome gardens.
Highly recommended!!
Positive larlienda
Strasburg, VA (Zone 6b)
May 10, 2007
I received my order yesterday. Wow! The dls are huge and healthy. The double fans were larger than clumps from other places! The communication with the order was great. They were very generous with a substitution and the bonus. Shipping was actual cost which was refreshing.

I can't wait to get these planted. I feel great about the quality of these plants and look forward to future orders!

Thanks,
Lynda
Positive alicewho
North Augusta, SC (Zone 8a)
May 9, 2007
Huge, healthy, clean plants sent in a very timely manner.
One of the best I've dealt with!
Positive jackieshar
Texas/Okla central border
United States (Zone 7b)
May 3, 2007
This Daylily farm is heads above others I have ordered from. Reasonably priced, customer service is great, plants are healthy and clean and their size is phenomenal. They have all my future business
Positive Mike_PNW_Z7
Stanwood, WA
April 1, 2007
Great big plants including bonus plants, responsive customer service. What more do you want? It was absolutely incredible to compare the size of the daylilies I got from here to say Roots and Rhizomes where the most useful tool is a microscope. Good prices for the same variety as well.
Positive TuddyE
Georgetown, KY (Zone 6a)
May 10, 2006
THIS IS THE BEST COMPANY FOR MAIL ORDER DL!!
I don't mean to sound redundant, but goodness gracious, what huge daylilies. They are all green and healthy, huge roots, and I got 3 or four fans for every double fan I ordered.
Yes they let me know the day they would be charging my account, what day they would be mailing, and what my bonus was-and how many fans to expect of it [although they included an additional df anyway, plus another bonus!].
The box was twice as big and twice as heavy as I had expected, but that was because it contained twice as many fans, and at least 1 1/2 times the size of almost everwhere else I had ordered[ almost twice as much plant ].
I may not have ordered dl for decades like some, but I have dealt with 34 companies in the past 2 years, and theirs were unbelievable in comparison to all but 3. Other companies have been good, but there can only be one number uno--to me this is it.
On May 4th, 2007, TuddyE added the following:

DITTO for this year--unbelievable plants. One df they sent was what most send as their average size, although small for Ridaught. I got an apology for the size of it, and a refund check besides! Wonderful people to deal with, and great plants. Nothing else to say except I am a customer for life.
Jackie from KY
Positive LOTODIG
Sparta, TN
March 23, 2006
RECEIVED MY ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY TODAY AND AM VERY PLEASED. THE PLANTS ARE HUGE AND VERY HEALTHY LOOKING WITH HUGE ROOTS. ALSO INCLUDED IN MY ORDER WAS VERY GENEROUS BONUS PLANTS FROM THIS COMPANY. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THESE BEAUTIES FLOURISH THIS SUMMER, AND I WILL ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN WITHOUT HESITATION!!
On May 4th, 2006, LOTODIG added the following:

Just recently contacted the company asking for the oppurtunity to purchase a daylily that they had listed as "sold out". I had purchased the plant earlier and had lost it i'm pretty sure because i put it in a low area and of course we had a lot of rain,,,,anyway the point i was going to make is this,,,,,when i e mailed the company they offered to send the plant for free!! i was sure pleased with that and told them that i would place an additional order for more plants from my wish list.....So i received the plants plus the replacemnet plant plus a nice bonus plant............I LOVE THIS COMPANY.!!!The fans are HUGE and HEALTHY you can't believe. This is my first choice for ordering daylilies.
Positive moonrose
Bell, FL
May 14, 2005
Excellent buying experience. I went to their place to take a garden tour and what a fabulous place. Large healthy plants and just beautiful everywhere. Many of the daylilies were blooming like crazy and they dug my lilies right when I was there. All of their plants are fine quality and they truly care about the gardens. Very nice people.
Positive hemlady
Melvindale, MI (Zone 5a)
May 12, 2005
Received a daylily order from them today and the fans were enormous and arrived in super condition. They get an A++++ from me.
Positive RNB68
Victorville, CA (Zone 8a)
April 27, 2005
I can't speak highly enough of Ridaught! Reba is so very nice. Customer service and communication is A+. Extremely generous as well. They sent many more fans of cultivars that I had ordered as well as a very nice bonus plant with 3 fans. Furthermore, the fans sent were the largest I have ever received with wonderful root systems. Will definitely order from again!
Positive mnorberry
Arcata, CA (Zone 9b)
April 26, 2005
Received outstanding large and green day lilies from Ridaught Daylily Farm. They sent triples in place of doubles on most of my order, plus SPC Tiny Perfection and Rinson Del Mar as bonuses. First time order.
Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
April 21, 2005
This was my first order with them and I will order again. They emailed me with the bonus name, they shipped during the week that I asked and even emailed me to let me know the day they would charge my m/c, the Thursday before my ship date of Tuesday. The fans were very nice and got here quickly and in great shape.
Positive cbeasley
June 26, 2004
nice big fans, very very fast shipping, and great prices.
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
June 12, 2004
this is the first time i ordered from ridaught and i was very pleased with them. great customer service. the daylilies were hugh. will order from them again.
On May 8th, 2009, daylily970 added the following:

received another great order from ridaught this spring.
Positive dogmomky
Owensboro, KY
June 5, 2004
This is a fantastic company! They e-mailed me to comfirm my order. They told me the date they would ship my order and they even told me what my bonus would be. They shipped when they promised they would, and my plants arrived in great condition. I was impressed by the packaging and the size of my plants. And the bonus they selected for me, well...At first I was disappointed because I had never heard of the plant or it's breeder. But since it has bloomed it has proved to be among the most beautiful daylilies I have ever seen. Also the prices from this company are incredible. They are very reasonable. On a scale from 1-10 they are a 12!
Positive alicemarie
Wheaton, IL (Zone 5a)
May 9, 2004
I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the sheer size of the fans from Ridaught! They were are also very fresh and well packed. This is one seller I will return to without hesitation!
Positive rlily
Crossville, TN (Zone 6a)
February 23, 2004
I have ordered daylilies on multiple occasions from Ridaughts and always have been VERY satisfied. They send the highest quality plants, freshly dug, well-packed and ship quickly. When I send an order they are very prompt to respond with confirmation of availability.