The scoop on 'Hoop House Greenhouse Kits'

Hoop House Greenhouse Kits

Mashpee, Massachusetts 02649 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-760-5192

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive whitie
Baker City, OR (Zone 5b)
January 31, 2009
I ordered a hoophouse kit from this company a couple of years ago(before I knew about Dave's Garden). The kit arrived in good order and I was impressed by the quality of the materials(hoops), easy to follow instructions and top quality American made hardware. I bought the plywood for the ends locally and was able to modify the openings for my shutters, door and exhaust fan. I later ordered a set of extra hoops as I plan on covering it with polycarbonate when the plastic wears out. Two years plus later and it is as strong as the day I put it up. This guy really knows what he is doing when it comes to putting together a quality kit.
Positive Yorkshireman
South Yarmouth, MA
August 14, 2003
Excellent value for the money....it is capable of doing an absolutely super job of growing plants...I visit one almost every week and see the results.,,,,Harvey, a Master Gardener.
Positive lantana
(Zone 7a)
December 2, 2001
I ordered their Hoop House II kit and was quite pleased with the results.