The scoop on 'Mary's Garden'

Mary's Garden

3915 Kelley Road
Kevil, Kentucky 42053 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on November 22, 2004:
I sell daylilies and iris for $6 for double fans, plus actual shipping. Hostas are sold at one-half the average retail price as shown in the Hosta Finder, plus actual shipping.

Comments:

Positive TuddyE
Georgetown, KY (Zone 6a)
April 28, 2006
What a lovely woman, and what great service. She took the time to talk to me for 30 minutes, helping with dl choices and giving me all kinds of tips on growing them. Her communication on the progress of my order was fast, and the order itself was freshly dug and shipped as promised. The fans were large for our zone 6 this time of year, healthy and what an expensive bonus she included. Her plants are no longer all one price, nor should they be considering the choices she now offers. I bought many, ranging in price from $3 to $15, and am very happy with them all. I will definitely go back for more.
Positive PhylRae
Baldwinsville, NY
September 13, 2005
I would recommend Mary's Garden for purchasing daylilies. She is very pleasant and very helpful when choosing the right daylilies for the garden. I also appreciate that a customer automatically knows the price of each daylily, as they are all a standard $6. It helps immensely when choosing cultivars. I will order from her again.
Positive Sunny10
Dunlap, TN
April 24, 2005
I ordered several hostas from Mary last August and they arrived packaged in excellent condition. This spring all are up and looking beautiful. All were large with several crowns with the exception of Blue Vision but it is a nice healthy plant and her prices are astonishing low.
Positive tinkkelc
January 28, 2005
Mary's garden is a delight to visit. She always seems to give you the 'best' she has and often gives something free/extra. She is a lovely lady and excellent to deal with. I recommend. A+