The scoop on 'Patron Gardens'

Patron Gardens

2125 Stanley Dr
Albany, Georgia 31721 (United States)

Comments:

Positive alina_1
Gaithersburg, MD
October 17, 2008
I just received my first order from this company. I am absolutely happy with it: big healthy divisions, extra fans, great bonus plants chosen from my wish list. Reasonable prices and fantastic selection.
Pat was very helpful and communication was excellent.
Will buy again for sure.
Positive frmdeath2life
Friedensburg, PA
August 27, 2007
I am a returning customer of Ron and Pat Bonner's Patron Gardens. This years order from their sale flyer was paid with Paypal. I sent the order form (and the paypal receipt) with my preferred list and a list of substitues via snail mail. A week went by with no acknowledgement but when I emailed requesting an update, Pat quickly replied to inform me that my daylilies were on their way to me Priority USPS. Sure enough, they were here in 2 days with a follow-up email by Pat checking to see that they arrived safely. The generous healthy divisions, of all my favorites, and the personal customer service gets a definite thumbs-up from this patron. Thanks Ron and Pat! I'll be back. : )
Positive dazy3469
Lebanon, TN
August 19, 2006
I orderd my daylilies in 2005. I bought only 2 fans of each. From last spring to now, they have already tripled in quanity and size. This grower sends out healthy large fans. Highly reccommended for the care they pack the fans and the quick response to emails.
Positive mmfmich
Grand Rapids, MI (Zone 5b)
August 19, 2006
I received healthy plants as well as a nice bonus. I was very pleased and would order from them again.
Positive gymthing
Falmouth, ME
June 29, 2006
I ordered from at least 15 different places this Spring and Patron Gardens was definetly one of the best shipments I received. Not only were the plants in excellent condition, I got more than I ordered (3 fans when I purchased a double fan in more than one instance), lovely bonus plants, and great communication. Also, the plants were offered at better than competitive prices. It was a very positive experience and I will buy from them again for sure!!!
Positive Cynthia59P
Horse Cave, KY
June 28, 2006
Patron Gardens is a great place to order new and old cultivars. The fans were healthy, fresh, and of excellent quality. The bonus was awesome too. You can't go wrong with this company.
Cynthia
Positive gdionelli
Huntington, WV (Zone 6a)
June 15, 2006
Wow! I ordered only one daylily from Patron -- I was looking for a particular cultivar as a housewarming present and Patron had it, very reasonably priced. I was able to use PayPal, which is always nice. Pat was very kind on the phone and told me when to expect shipment. It came when expected -- a gorgeous fresh big plant, with a bonus of equal value! I was not expecting a bonus on such a small order, but decided (reluctantly!) to include it with my gift. My friends were delighted, and will now have to dig two huge holes to accomodate these roots.
Positive loladog
Marshall, MI
May 22, 2006
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT COMPANY!! Received an order of about 20 daylilies, and they are the largest I've received from anyone. The root systems were HUGE, packaging great, nice selection of daylilies and very good pricing.

A+++

Thanks, Pat
Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
May 18, 2006
On May 17, 2006, I received my first order from Patron's. I had "found" them on the Lily Auction listed as 'daylilygardenlady'. Wow! These are some of the nicest fans I have received from anyone. Root sytems are incredible as well as nice, large, green fans. The bonus "bowled me over" as it is rather hard to find and one I have been wanting. Order with confidence from Pat!
Positive DaylilyGrower
Plover, WI
April 21, 2006
My order from Pat at Patron Gardens was EXCELLENT in all respects... couldn't have been better. Service, plant quality and cleanliness, nice bonus & packaging... it just does not get better than this.

THANKS Pat!

Positive ptl
April 5, 2006
I just received my first order of about 90 daylilies from Patron Gardens. I had read the comments of other people in Garden Watchdog about the great size and quality of their plants, but I was still amazed at the plants I received. Many of the plants were so big that I had to put them in beds with deeper soil and space them further apart. The plants were freshly dug and the root systems were huge. The prices for the plants I bought were also excellent. I am already planning my order for next spring. I highly recommend this company to anyone considering the purchase of daylilies.
Positive ElizabethF
Taylors, SC
March 16, 2006
Daylilies arrived when requested and in great shape(lovely root stock on each.) Bonus was extremely generous and thoughtful in considering my color scheme.
I will order from PatronGardens again.
ElizabethF
Positive Rarejem
(Julie)South Prairie, WA (Zone 7a)
February 21, 2006
2-20-06 I placed my first order with Patron Gardens this year, and was thouroughly pleased with both the customer service and the plants that arrived. Pat was able to tell me right away which items were available, and received my order of huge, healthy plants extremely quickly, along with a very beautiful bonus plant. I will definitely be ordering from them again!
Positive doss
Stanford, CA (Zone 9b)
October 17, 2005
The plants were excellent. Very healthy and large. Some of the prices are really excellent - it's a good place to shop. Customer service is excellent.
Positive LaLambchop
Chapin, SC (Zone 7b)
October 8, 2005
I ordered from the Bonners last week and was very happy with the beautiful plants they sent. I was also very pleased with the bonus. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

Leslie Mauck
Positive ZZSandman
Bossier City, LA (Zone 8b)
September 20, 2005
Patron Gardens sends large health fans with roots like no other. I received better than the double fan promised on all except one of the 5 cultivars ordered. Bonus plant included, healthy and big. I was so pleased I placed a second order this week, anxiously awaiting that orders arrival.
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
September 17, 2005
i ordered from them earlier this summer. they sent large healthy fans. i was very pleased. will order from them again.
On October 2nd, 2006, daylily970 added the following:

i ordered from the bogo sale 2006. they sent great plants and i received a bonus. i would highly recommend them.
On December 10th, 2007, daylily970 added the following:

received another great order from the fall sale. as always great plants and service.
Positive violetblue
Mount Carmel, TN
September 1, 2005
Patron Gardens are Great , I have had several orders , always HUGE divisions & wonderful service , Always Healthy ,great prices ... I will keep ordering from them always.
Positive Linda_Iowa
Cedar Rapids, IA (Zone 5b)
August 3, 2005
Wow, what can I say? I ordered from this company based on DG recommendations and I'm NOT disappointed. Received my order today - healthy enormous roots and five fans of a bonus daylily. Definitely ordering from them again!
Positive chevy65
Louisville, KY
July 22, 2005
I ordered several daylilies from this company. They arrived in great shape. Nice bonus and large fans.
Positive JanePA
McAlisterville, PA
July 14, 2005
7/13/05 I ordered from Patron Gardens this spring, but at that time I was very busy and missed posting my very pleased experience. As a month or two passed, one of the daylilies I was anxiously waiting to see got some buds, and then the buds opened. The daylily was to be Fresh Look, but sadly it was not. This is where I so very much appreciate the great service the Bonners, Pat & Ron gave me. Not only did they send me a Fresh Look, but they also sent another daylily for my trouble which they need not have done. I see I can place my confidence in their service. I will definitely order from them again. When there are no problems anyone can look good, but it is how a problem is handled that shows a vendor's true caring.
Jane Master, PA zone 5b-6a
Positive RNB68
Victorville, CA (Zone 8a)
May 19, 2005
I just received my first order from Patron Gardens. Plants arrived in such wonderful condition. Looked like they had been dug the same day! Received nice bonus and extra fans of cultivars ordered. Will recommend.
Positive dimar
Visalia, CA (Zone 9a)
May 15, 2005
Pat sends the best plants possible! Super generous and so nice. I HIGHLY recommend Patrons.
Positive Wandasflowers
Cedar Rapids, IA (Zone 5a)
December 3, 2004
The service was honest and the roots were magnificent! I trust them enough to send my family & DG friends.
What else can I say?
Positive judylynn
Winston, OR
October 17, 2004
I recieved very healthy and large fans, most well more than double fans. As I ordered late in the year I was doubtful that I would receive many of what I ordered, but Pat worked very hard to make sure that I was happy. Great service.
Positive lilaclily
Lombard, IL (Zone 5a)
September 28, 2004
I can't tell you what a great experience I had with Pat and Patron Gardens. I called as a newbie daylily fan with a limited budget to work with. Pat patiently went through the list of daylilies I was interested in and guided me through which ones were available and would do the best in my zone. I received the biggest and healthiest daylily fans I have seen to date. They were all labeled well. No complaints here at all and would definitely order from them again. Even their $5 daylilies - of which there are MANY to choose from - are awesome.
Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
September 15, 2004
AWESOME roots, the largest I've ever received by mail. Very healthy, green foliage. Great prices & friendly people. Will buy from them again.
On May 13th, 2005, sadiemaewebb added the following:

I just rec'd the most wonderful order from Patron's again!! I'm already thinking about a fall order! I would recommend them to everyone.
Positive pinkpaph
Blaine, WA (Zone 8a)
August 31, 2004
I have ordered plants from this Co. for two years and always pleased with the plants and service. I will order from them again.
Positive lincolnitess
Lincoln, NE (Zone 5b)
August 27, 2004
Very large, healthy plants and friendly helpful people. Good selection and reasonable prices.
Positive hugeposiepatch
Clearfield, PA (Zone 5a)
July 23, 2004
I placed an order and received it yesterday afternoon. All the fans were huge! I even received a bonus plant. I would buy from this company again.