The scoop on 'Surrency Daylilies'

Surrency Daylilies

290 Surrency Place
Screven, Georgia 31560 (United States)

Comments:

Positive JanePA
McAlisterville, PA
July 14, 2005
7/14/05 I just received my order of dayliles from Surrency Daylilies yesterday, and I am very pleased. They arrived very quickly, and were packaged very well. I e-mailed Deloris Surrency to see if what I had selected was available, and she replied in good time. I then decided to change a few of my requests, and she worked with me. The 11 daylilies I got all have very nice size fans , and their root system is great. The bonuses were daylilies she knew I wanted. I will definitely order from this company again. The reason I tried this vendor is because someone posted a daylily photo (Spacecoast Bold Scheme) on the Daylily Gallery and Surrency was where I found it. I am glad I did.
Jane Master, PA zone 5b-6a
Positive waitforspring
Quincy, MA
May 5, 2005
This is my first time dealing with this company and it was a great experience! I got very fast email responses to questions and I got an email telling me when my order was mailed. The fans are all large and healthy and most are more than double fans--one is 5 fans. I also got a generous bonus. I highly recommend this company.
Positive Pinetucky
Swainsboro, GA (Zone 8b)
March 23, 2005
The daylilies I received this year from Surrency were wonderful! The plants were large and very healthy with dark green leaves and huge roots. Several of them had more than 2 fans. The bonus plants were just as nice as the ones I ordered. The service is great too. Deloris always responds quickly to any emails and sends notification when plants are shipped. I have been buying from Surrency for several years, and I am always very pleased. This is a great source for wonderful daylilies.
Positive Ti2drm
June 16, 2004
Received terrific plants. All the fans were huge
and healthy and also received a very nice bonus plant.
Extremely prompt in answering e-mails and mailing plants -
which were well packaged and labeled. Great to do business
with such a fine nursery.
Positive alicemarie
Wheaton, IL (Zone 5a)
May 9, 2004
I was very happy with the quality of the daylilies from this nursery, but what really wow'ed me was the size of the fans - HUGE! Very friendly to deal with, too. This is a company I recommend without hesitation!
Positive Melissa_Ohio
Southwestern, OH (Zone 6b)
April 28, 2004
Fantastic people to deal with. Fans arrived healthy and green, beatifully packaged, and a very nice bonus plant.
I will definitely order from them again!
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
February 13, 2004
i ordered from them last fall. i received nice double plants, wrapped, labeled and most i received extras. i got a bonus plant. i email surrency daylilies to check to see if they had what i wanted and i received a reply quickly. i mailed the order and payment, received the daylilies quickly. had a few of them bloom before winter.