The scoop on 'Simonton Bridge Daylily Farm'

Simonton Bridge Daylily Farm

2300 Simonton Bridge Road
Watkinsville, Georgia 30677-2167 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: $3

Company Comment, posted on January 19, 2004:
This is a small one-acre daylily nursery in NE Georgia, growing 3500 cultivars and specializing in spider and unusual forms.

We ship from March 1st to June 1st and August 15th till we finish orders.

Payments may be made by check, cash, Visa, AE,MC and Discover cards.

Shipping is $12 plus $0.50 per plant over first three.

Comments:

Positive themikesmom
Concord, NC
September 28, 2011
Very Pleasant person to talk to on the phone, and she has a very expansive daylily list to chose from, especially in terms of spiders and ufos which is what my son and myself both love. Very fast shipping and wonderful bonus too, she even sent me one of the fans I ordered free of charge! and it was also her very last fan of it!! just a very nice person and highly recommended to do buisness with.
Positive Joy
Kalama, WA (Zone 8b)
October 20, 2009
I ordered daylilies from Joann for spring 2009 delivery. My reaction when my mailman handed me a huge, heavy box was "OMG She spent $33.00 to ship these to me. My shipping cost was just a fraction of this!"
When I opened the box and read the note she included I was at first disappointed to learn that she was out of Dancing Lions and Satchmo and was sending replacements instead. But then I saw all the plants she sent. She sent replacement plants and 2 bonuses from my substitution list. Many of these daylilies were huge clumps. I mean HUGE! No wonder it cost so much to ship all of these! This was the most generous order I'd ever received.
Don't even blink at her shipping fees. She sends so much she's actually not asking enough. You will not be disappointed ordering from Joann. I VERY highly recommend Simonton Bridge Daylily Farm.

Joy
Positive dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
September 3, 2009
Great communication which isn't always common with some daylily gardens. Lovely plants, too. I will order from her again.
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
March 4, 2009
ordered in spring 2008. received nice healthy plants. great communication!
Positive eickenho
Sugar Land, TX (Zone 9a)
October 21, 2008
Joann is a pleasure to do business with. Great communications, helpful suggestions and very nice daylilies.
Positive ownedbycats
Southern, NH (Zone 5b)
June 23, 2007
I ordered for the first time this spring. With the crazy weather, my shipment was delayed. No problem, there was great communication and I knew when my daylilies were shipped. I received big healthy fans, with a great bonus. I will order again.