The scoop on 'Hoya Plants.com'

Hoya Plants.com

9361 N.W. 15th Street
Plantation, Florida 33322 (United States)

Comments:

Negative gma_maryt23
Waukesha, WI
June 21, 2011
I ordered in good faith from this vendor.
The web site states the wait can be 4-6 weeks for delivery. They were contacted after the 6th week and responded with the order had been sent the week after payment. NO order confirmation was received by ME.
The reply from this vendor was to say I did not contact them soon enough to track the package and it was too late, making ME responsible for not getting the package? NOT ACCEPTABLE.
The vendor them offered to send my order with payment of 1/2 the price of the original cost and here is my PP link! RUDE! But ....they were to be out of town for the next week and would send it when returning?! NOT ACCEPTABLE.
I suggest if the choice is made to do business with this vendor you make sure prior to ordering you are able to retreive your funds when the order does not arrive after the 4-6 delivery time the vendor states may happen.

Positive Tall_Shadow
February 28, 2009
I ordered three hoya cuttings in October '08.
Shipping was timely, and the cuttings were generous.

Of all the cuttings I started in the fall - these are among the
most vigorous.

I will shop with them again.
Neutral Alfie7
Blairsville, PA
January 13, 2006
Good communication prior to ordering & prior to shipment. One large, very expensive hoya arrived - well rooted and well packed. However . . . lots of spider mites!
Negative Hoyamoyen
Aarschot
Belgium (Zone 3a)
April 4, 2004
The owner don't respect his promises.
Negative BlueMind
April 2, 2004
I ordered a Plant (hoya) and received a Cutting with an extremely poor root system. It had 3 hair like roots and the plant was yellowing hope it makes it!