The scoop on 'Watson's Hoya House'

Watson's Hoya House

2360 Madison St
Eugene, Oregon 97405 (United States)

Comments:

Positive jll
Pendleton, OR
October 4, 2005
Have orderd A few times. good communication fast shipping after potting up plants they have taken off nicely.well order again vicki
Positive txgrdngeek
Houston, TX (Zone 9a)
July 22, 2005
I just received my order and I am thrilled. The plants are beautiful and the shipping was great. Im now hooked........

Positive hbabcock
Los Angeles, CA (Zone 9a)
July 16, 2005
Awesome plants, I will definitely order from here again. Very friendly. I must say, no problem. Thank you!!!
Positive 2manyplants
Phoenix, AZ (Zone 9b)
April 13, 2005
Terrific seller. Plants were large and very healthy, well packed and labeled. Quick shipping. Prices right.
Very nice to deal with.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks Patricia, you'll be hearing from me again!
Sharon
Positive winterhaven
Alamogordo, NM (Zone 7b)
September 15, 2003
I recently ordered Hoyas from this Company and I was very pleased with my order. The plants came packaged very well and very healthy. I found Mrs. Watson very nice to work with. She helped me by sending me descriptions, even pictures and answering my many questions. I will gladly order from them again and again.
Positive ACsAgapePlants
Mesa, AZ (Zone 9a)
August 30, 2003
I've ordered from Watson' Hoya House on several occasions and have always been pleased with my order. The hoyas are healthy and pest free. Shipping is extremely fast and plants are wrapped well!! I highly recommed Watson's Hoya House!!