The scoop on 'Garden Trails'

Garden Trails

5730 W. Coal Mine Ave.
Littleton, Colorado 80123 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-476-9123

Visit Garden Trails at:

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive calypsa
Plymouth, MI (Zone 5b)
February 7, 2007
I am quite impressed!! In addition to having free shipping, my order arrived FAST! I placed the order over the weekend, and there was a nice package of seeds in my mailbox this morning. Wonderful service! The site is very user friendly and I was very pleased with the communications regarding my order. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

I'm looking forward to planting my seeds this spring! Thank you!!
Positive wvtreehugger
Charleston, WV
January 18, 2006
I love this company. I order over a weekend, and had my seeds by a Wednesday. The prices and selection is wonderful, and FREE SHIPPING, how can you lose? I had even messed up entering my credit card number, and they called me and were very helpful and understanding. I cant wait for spring to plant my new and exciting plants.
Positive zuckerhosen
Nashville, TN (Zone 6b)
March 4, 2005
Received my seed order today after waiting less than a week and without paying S & H. Wow! Prompt and courteous email communication. Will definitely order again.
Positive JDWHIT
Andrews, TX
February 11, 2005
Order was received quickly--which is great considering I payed absolutely nothing for shipping. This company sells seed packets such as you would find in most stores, but has many varieties I don't often find in my area.
Positive moonewe
Springfield, MO (Zone 5b)
February 8, 2005
They carry the FULL line of 'Botanical Interests' seeds, which is pretty expansive and offer free shipping on top of that.

I ordered about a week ago, and already received everything in good order.

My experience with mail-order companies have left me the impression that they overcharge with their shipping & handling fees to make an easy profit. It's not hard to calculate how much shipping is once you determine what service is being used. Time & time again, HANDLING FEES are manipulated to make more money from unassumiung customers. It's totally refreshing to see a company offer free shipping.

Looking forward to ordering from GardenTrails again soon

=)

Positive nevadagdn
Sparks, NV (Zone 7a)
January 8, 2005
Positive: my order was received very quickly, Garden Trails does not charge shipping and handling, the seeds are reasonably priced, and I can't find any other reliable source of Mr. Fothergill's seeds in the U.S.

Neutral: I wish they carried the FULL Mr. Fothergill's line. But then, I wish for lots of things.
Positive schmerna
York, PA
January 4, 2005
I ordered a few packets of annual seeds. I was pleased with the speedy shipping, lack of S&H charges and the germination rate. This company is a great find for cost-conscious gardeners.
Positive curtt
January 20, 2004
I only wanted to order a few seed packets this year, but found the shipping and handling costs of most companies discouraging for a small quantity purchase. Then, searching the web, I came across Garden Trails, which carries the seeds of two companies: Botanical Interests of Colorado and Mr. Fothergills of England. They happened to have what I was looking for, and with NO SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEE! So I took a chance, ordered, and, within three days, the seeds arrived (from Colorado to the east coast!). Very pleased and would recommend them.