The scoop on 'Superior Growers Supply (SGS)'

Superior Growers Supply (SGS)

4870 Dawn Avenue
East Lansing, Michigan 48823 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-227-0027

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Negative cbe76
Birmingham, MI
September 8, 2010
Flashy store, huge sqft.age. Worthless staff. 1st issue, my buddy had a mite problem, the staff tried to sell him "Green fuze" a root stimulator, and tired to tell him he needed to use that. HA, and it gets better, all sales w/ them are final, they don't post this anywhere except the receipt you get after the sale. Funny? Lastly I ordered 500 worth of Nuit. alone, they said it would arrive on day X, it arrived day x plus 3, and they flat out refused to do anything about it. I ended up waiting 10 days for my order. Don't mess around, contact Grow Co. These guys are a total rip off job, joke. No wonder they have such a big nice store. Peter obviously works for "Superior", LOL Superior, what a joke.
Neutral flintstoner4279
Flint, MI
July 29, 2007
I've got alot from SGS every time I'd get home&find out they made a mistake & overcharged me so before you walk out look good at the reciept,they've allways made it right . prices are a little high but you spend they'll lower or freebies .overall about 3000 later Im neutral like but have to watch closely before you leave .I wish they'ed carry advance nutrients products but they will not??? Later Larry
Positive lesley020180
Lansing, MI
October 10, 2006
I love SGS. The staff is not only very well-informed and friendly, but they happily spend time with you to help you choose your products. The staff regularly goes above and beyond for me - which I'll never get at the big chain stores. Try the Ionic line of products - they're great. Oh, and Clonex rocks too!

I've ordered on their website before when I was just too busy to stop in, and I had no problems. The wait time for my shipment was about the same as the other online stores I shop at. I called to get my tracking number (which they provided to me with no problem) and I loved that I didn't have to deal with an automated phone system!

Anyway, I highly recommend SGS for shopping online and in-store.
Positive chilepepper99
May 26, 2005
Great company for hydroponic as well as organic supplies!

I have visited their retail store in East Lansing looking for organic supplies and have always been very, very happy with the results. They have a great selection and their customer service is wonderful. They patiently answered all my questions and even suggested a few things that I hadn't thought about.

I'm not into hydroponic gardening, but their selection of supplies looked huge and they even had some hydronpic gardening going on so you could see what it looked like.

One thing: If you are going to visit their retail store, you might want to call for directions first. It's kind of in an out of the way location and if you don't know where you're going, you might miss it.

Other than that small detail, a GREAT company that I will do business with again in the future.