The scoop on 'Trellis Structures'

Trellis Structures

PO Box 380
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-285-4624

Comments:

Positive avacon
Somerville, MA
July 25, 2009
Trellis Structures did a wonderful job in making an arbor for my side yard. I sent them a few sketches of what I was looking for, and they adapted one of their standard designs to my needs. They personally delivered the arbor and gave some good advice on installing it. When my landscapers broke a part in the installation process, they rapidly send me a replacement part.
The product also has an impressive level of quality and was certainly worth it for a permanent addition to my garden.

A coworker of mine also had an arbor and gate section made by them and was also very pleased.

I would certainly recommend them to others looking for high-quality semi-custom (or custom) arbors and gates.