The scoop on 'Wrightman Alpines'

Wrightman Alpines

1503 Napperton Drive
Kerwood, Ontario NØM 2BØ (Canada)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Comments:

Positive mbrickner
Cleveland, OH
July 20, 2013
We went to visit and buy plants on site in July (not the best time for alpines, but the only time we could). Harvey and Irene were so gracious with their time, arranged ahead for the phytosanitary certificate so we could bring the plants back to the U.S., and showed us around the greenhouses and rock gardens. It was beautiful and plants were healthy (especially considering it was July!). They have so many hard to find varieties. It was a joy. Highly, highly recommend.
Positive tomlwaters
Santa Fe, NM
September 21, 2011
Have ordered twp years in a row, and couldn't be more pleased. The Wrightmans are very knowledgeable, list a great range of interesting plants, and provide excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
Positive psychloman
Brooklyn, NY (Zone 7a)
September 11, 2011
This was my first order from Wrightman's.I received two bareroot Adonis vernalis.Both were healthy looking and well packaged.I will be ordering again.Maybe they'll offer Adonis amurensis someday!
Positive Wanderlustus
Grand Manan
Canada
April 28, 2010
I've never had a bad experience when dealing with Harvey. Everything shows up on time and in good shape. 5 out of 5 for Wrightman's Alpines.

Jeff J. Dobson
Positive dave12122
East Haddam, CT
April 24, 2010
My first order from Wrightman arrived when promised, to the day! The plants were all shipped potted, under a bed of styrofoam peanuts. A few were a little on the small side (Linum boissieri for example) yet Linum elegans was blooming in the box! I fully expect them to acclimate well, especially since the weather for the next few days will be cloudy. The Wrightman website is very informative, and I really enjoyed the many wonderful articles. This is definitely a class act!
Positive plantenthusiast
Montreal, QC (Zone 5a)
April 14, 2008
Wrightman Alpines has an incredible selection of alpine plants. I ordered from them last summer and the plants were in good health, and very well packed. It is hard to find another alpine supplier that can rival their selection! Great online catalogue.

Convenient online ordering. I would not hesitate to order from them again. Plants were shipped in pots with soil, and came with a movement certificate and all, as I was in a different province. I was very impressed. Shipping was very prompt as well.

Positive Monan
June 22, 2004
I ordered on Thursday and to avoid sitting in the post office, they shipped my order on Monday and it arrived on Tuesday. The received plant order was complete, correct, well-rooted and the plants were in great condition due to the way Wrightman Alpines packed the plants. Very pleased!
Positive rossgreenberg
July 1, 1997
Good value, small plants, well packed. Ships to US from US address.