The scoop on 'MasterGardening.com'

MasterGardening.com

9735A Bethel Road
Frederick, Maryland 21702-2017 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company is affiliated with Deerbusters (Trident Enterprises)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Negative garneryan
Walnut Grove, WA
September 26, 2011
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Actually, to be fair...no custormer service.
Ordered an 8ft table, came in 3 boxes. Two boxes were the same (meaning they didn't send all the pieces). The day I opened the box I sent an email. No response. Five days later I called and sent another email. No response. Seven days after that I sent another email. No response. Three days after that I finally called the manufacturer and explained the situation and they are going to send the needed materials.
Whether or not the manufacturer should have been contacted by me at the beginning is irrelevant, ignoring customers is BAD business practice. For this, I will never use them again.
Negative gardenersway
Miller Place, NY
December 5, 2010
I purchase a leaf vac shredder from mastergardening.com. After waiting forever for it to ship i finally get it and it's the wrong product. After much back and forth and waiting for them to get the returned product, they then ship me the right product however it was used. Grass stains and everything. They flat out refused to take it back and said that it was new when they shipped it. they were also very rude. I'm still fighting it and it looks like I'm going to have to take them to court to get it resolved. Stay away from this company. Do not buy from them. Do your research first.
Negative JoeyinRoseburg
June 23, 2010
I purchased from Mastergardening.com a package of several tree trunk protectors. They are flimsy, cheap, unattractive, and were ridiculously overpriced. I would guess the production cost of each one of these was in the range of fifty cents or less. The ends of each of the protectors have jagged cuts and they look terrible. These ridiculous things coil around a tree trunk, and if the truck isn't perfectly straight, ugly-looking gaps appear. Frankly, these protectors are a joke. The company sent me an e-mail asking for my review, which I left for them. Obviously, I had nothing good to say about them and my review was negative. I found it interesting to see that Mastergardening.com has never posted my review, nor have they posted any review for this particular product. Needless to say, this company gives the Master Gardener program a bad name. I never intend to purchase another product from them.
Positive tobydog60
Omro, WI (Zone 4b)
March 18, 2010
I ordered a cold frame and some organic fertilizers from Mastergardening.com. and I couldn't be more pleased with the speed the items arrived.
They were all well packaged and I received exactly what I ordered. A real plus is that they give free shipping with an order of $100 or more. That means I saved quite a bit of money, too, since shipping is getting so expensive.
It's a nice website with a good selection of items. I'll be sure to add them to my list of "go to" companies for gardening supplies.
Positive jpb111
Averill Park, NY
February 26, 2008
I've purchased various items twice from this company. The products arrived within 3 days, and their prices were competitive. I will do business with them again, and I recommend them for internet purchases.