The scoop on 'Jewell Orchids'

Jewell Orchids

25 Good Hope Road
Colbert, Georgia 30628 (United States)

Phone: 706-742-5065

Comments:

Positive Lorli2
Cooperstown, NY
February 28, 2013
I was impressed with Jewell Orchids, which I found while searching for an Encyclia hybrid which I couldn't find anywhere. Jewell has a good selection Their website is very easy to use and there are photographs of the actual plant which is for sale. The people were very attentive and pleasant. and the whole experience of ordering was a good one. When the plants arrived, they were well packed and came through a cold afternoon on the porch without damage. The plants are large and beautifull.

Will definately order from them again.
Positive claire25
Salisbury, MD
July 7, 2011
Just placed my second order with this company. I've been very pleased with the plants I received from them, and I always love visiting Jewell's website because it has species of orchids not readily available elsewhere...and at good prices, too. Thumbs up!
Positive lothianjavert
North East, MD (Zone 6b)
October 16, 2007
I've purchased from Jewell orchids from both their website and ebay and have been pleased each time! The orchids are as advertised/described, and arrived well packed and were healthy.
Positive flisiewicz
Skokie, IL
December 16, 2006
I have ordered from this company twice.
Always prompt, to the point, and very nice.
All plants that I have rec'd are/were beyond expectation...
Kudos...I hope they can expand what they are doing now into the future!
Positive kinte
Savannah, GA
July 18, 2005
I have purchased several plant from them on ebay. They have great communication, the packing and shipping of plants are always of superior quality, not to mention the plants that i recieve. Great place to deal with.