The scoop on 'Worm's Way Online Gardening Center'

Worm's Way Online Gardening Center

7850 North State Road 37
Bloomington, Indiana 47404 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-274-9676
Fax: 1-800-466-0795

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free (US only)

Visit Worm's Way Online Gardening Center at:

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive hem_iamy
Albuquerque, NM (Zone 7b)
March 17, 2009
Purchased 5, 3, 2 and 1 gallon grow bags from Worm's Way online, was quite pleased at their fast shipping, receiving them within a week of order. No problems here!
Positive Cearbhaill
Russell, KY (Zone 6b)
October 13, 2007
Fast shipping, friendly service, and they have things in stock- what more can you ask?
I've had multiple orders of orchid and greenhouse supplies and never the first problem.
Positive FlipTX
Pasadena, TX
April 22, 2006
This is an excellent company to deal with. I placed an order a couple of months ago, but promptly got a personal email letting me know that the items were not in stock yet, and asking if I would like them to substitute a similar, pricier item at no additional charge. I declined with thanks, but placed a second order last week and it arrived promptly and well-packed. Their prices are fair, as are their shipping rates. I will shop there again.
Positive Enchantra
Farmington, NY (Zone 6a)
April 20, 2006
I placed an order for piece coir, and some organic fertilizers one weekend. The next week I received an email stating the piece coir was backordered. They charged my card for only the fertilizers. The people were nice to deal with over email. My only gripe is that once the backordered piece coir was shipped, I never received a notice it was being shipped so I could have watched for it, and looked for the charge to my account. For all my trouble in waiting for the piece coir though there was this small paper bag inside the box with the piece coir that was full of all these amazing product samples like different organic fertilizers, a small pH tester, and covers for hydroponic pots (I have no use for these, but they were certainly interesting.)

I would certainly order from these people again.
Positive cicada
Brownsville, KY (Zone 6a)
November 8, 2005
I placed an order on November 4th. and received it on November 8th. Emails were answered promptly. I would definitely recommend Worm's Way to others.
Positive PlantMomto3
Nevada, MO (Zone 6a)
August 31, 2005
I placed an order through the company's website on Monday for coir and received my product on Wednesday! This is the second time that I have ordered from this company and have been very satisfied with the ease of ordering and prompt delivery.
Positive CaptMicha
Brookeville, MD (Zone 7a)
July 25, 2005
I bought rooting hormone from this company online. I have never seen this product before and was very pleased with the wide selection they offer and their reasonable prices.

This company also has just about anything that you're looking for.

The product arrived quickly and very well packaged. The product was just as described.

I look foward to buying from this company again for my gardening needs.
On May 10th, 2007, CaptMicha added the following:

I've bought again from them and I'm still very happy with this company.

Their customer service is very quick and fast to answer my many annoying questions.

I will continue to buy from them.

Prices are pretty good also. Sure, I can find prices a bit cheaper on ebay but then I won't get the great guarantee and freshness of time sensitive products.
Positive mlm01
St. Louis, MO (Zone 5b)
February 11, 2005
We have a Worm's Way in St. Louis and I have been there many times. The staff is very knowledgable and EXTREMELY nice. They have everything on the website and more in the store. I have been very satisfied with everything I purchased from them and I highly recommend Worm's Way.
Positive buddhagarden
February 6, 2004
Really terriffic staff and store. I went in completely blind as to how to garden indoors with HID lights and the staff at Worm's Way created a system for me that didn't break the bank and I could completely use in my limited space in the sunroom. And, any questions I have they have been really great about answering...even when I've called 4 or 5 times in one day! Highly recommed an in-store visit, or call the mail order. They were helpful too! And fast on delivery of items I ordered before I went to the store.
Positive ephemeris
January 19, 2004
I live near a Worm's Way store in Indiana and have shopped there for years. Prices aren't always cheap but it always comes out better than ordering something through the mail and their selection is good. Never ordered online from them but the website is pretty sharp.
Negative therese
November 5, 2003
hi
i have bought a milwaukee ph 40 or 41 i cant tell on the box we can read ph40 and on the tester we can rean ph41.i bought it at worm's Way in tampa Florida.this tester had never been worked.they changed it twice and i always get the same problem.this one doenst work i have changed the batteries twice and i always get the same message (EB)
i would appreciate if you could fixe this tester.
I am living in Canada
tmalt@sympatico.ca
the name of tester is Milwaukee Sharp pH
Positive farmersdaughter
April 5, 2003
Great people to work with on line and at the store in Uxbridge, MA! Very helpful with advice on their products and inventory!
Positive RyanWright
January 1, 1998
I found a place that lifted my spirits about using hydroponics as a hobby.