The scoop on 'Flat Creek Daylilies'

Flat Creek Daylilies

Route 4, Box 5425
Nashville, Georgia 31639 (United States)

Phone: 229-686-5243
Fax: 229-686-6872

Comments:

Negative SantaFeAnnie
Frisco, TX
June 17, 2009
I ordered three daylilies from this place. Two were acceptable but the third was supposed to be Apple Crisp but was only a faded yellow scrawny thing. I emailed them several times to get a replacement daylily. I included a photo of what I had received. I called and asked them for a replacement daylily, but I was hung up on. They were not one bit interested in replacing the incorrect daylily I was sent nor in refunding the money I had paid. I will never purchase from these people again and I have encouraged all my friends to do the same. It's a shame - good people do the right thing and they weren't at all interested in correcting their error.
Positive straybird
October 10, 2003
Great place to buy healthy well hydrated daylilies. This is the second Daylily Garden that I would recommend. I am so pleased with them-beyond expectations!.......Marti