The scoop on 'Silly Lily Flower Farm'

Silly Lily Flower Farm

1004 Greenville-Mercer Road
Mercer, Pennsylvania 16137 (United States)

Phone: 724-662-3460
Fax: 724-662-3460

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive cavancrossing
Mansfield, MA
October 1, 2004
I purchased 30 stella d'oro daylillies from this company in May. After some small confusion with payment due to problems with paypal, I received a very nice email explaining what happened and I was reassured that my order would come quickly. The order came within 4 days, carefully wrapped in wet paper and plastic bag. I was surprised by the extra lillies sent along, plus a few bonus lilies.

I planted all my lilies (they were small, single plants) and waited to see what would happen. Again, I was pleasantly surprised by the vigor of these plants. I had flowers from July until the end of September. The plants have grown very well and are strong and healthy.

The attitude of the owners and their pleasant manner was very refreshing. They sent along pictures of the plants as they were taken out of their garden. What a very nice business transaction.
Positive phillies
Worcester, MA
September 18, 2004
I ordered. They promptly shipped. They forwarded via the internet photographs of the plants going out the door. They sent along a bonus that I had not expected. The lillies arrived in good health, ready for planting, and so far are doing well. I was entirely happy with them, and would do business with them again.
Positive JBacal
July 30, 2004
Fantastic communication skills. They even sent me photos of the actual plants they dug out of the ground for me before they shipped them!

The lilies I received were all healthy, clean and quite large. Each plant had more than 3 fans and my bonus plant had a whopping 8 fans!

I look forward to the time when they have an even larger section of daylilies to buy. I will definitely order from them again.
Positive hodmom
May 28, 2004
It was a pleasure doing business with Silly Lilly Flower Farm. They were quick and courteous and kept me up to date on all transactions. Everything arrived in a timely fashion and in good shape. Will definitely do business with them again.
Positive Weezingreens
Seward, AK (Zone 3b)
December 29, 2003
I was very pleased with the personal service I received from Silly Lily Flower Farm. They have a wonderful selection of wildflower seeds and I ordered several packets. They arrived in a timely manner, and I was pleased to find they were in generous amount and securely packaged.

I registered on the site and now find I have my own homepage. I was so pleased with their service that I will definitely order from them again. This spring I plan to buy some of their daylilies. These are good people to do business with.
Positive ZenZinnia
Lakeview, MI (Zone 5a)
October 19, 2003
my seed order was filled promptly. I was made to feel that Silly Lilly valued me as a customer, and that they were proud of the seeds and plants offered for sale. I will definitely order from them again.