The scoop on 'Ken Muir, Ltd.'

Ken Muir, Ltd.

Neutral meandim09
Birmingham
United Kingdom
June 21, 2012
Tree that arrived wa ssmall and was not the one I ordered; they did offer to exchange it but I couldn't be bothered with the hassle. They should have asked me first before sending something other than ordered, especially as it was on their website as available.
Positive kathrynw
bolton
United Kingdom
March 9, 2006
I ordered two minarettes - one plum, the other pear. Both arrived extremely well packaged and in excellent condition. The free 'guide' proved to be a fairly sizeable book - I would ahve considered buying this if I had seen it in a bookshop. The book was full of information about ALL types of fruit growing, with details on root stock, feeding etc. It gave me confidence.
Added to this I received 12 strawberry runners free as well. Although in a plastic bag, these were in good condition, and did not look as though they had spent too long hanging around (no yellow leaves or soft premature shoots).
I would certainly buy from them again.