Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

The scoop on 'Ken Muir, Ltd.'

Ken Muir, Ltd.

Rectory Rd, Weeley Heath
Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, CO16 9BJ
(United Kingdom)

Phone: 0870 74 79 111
Fax: 01255 831534

Positive NyxTaryn
July 5, 2016
I ordered 12 Lucy strawberry runners and 12 Mara de Bois strawberry runners (both cold-stored). I chased them about delivery as no order received within 3 weeks (they state 28 days for delivery so it wasn't technically late) and they then sent out the runners straight away. They were packaged well and in good condition and came with an informative booklet about growing strawberries. I planted them the same day and most of them are now growing well, with new leaves and shoots appearing very quickly. 2 of the Lucy runners don't seem to have survived, but that may be due to my lack of expertise planting them (this is the first time I've planted strawberry runners). I planted them in containers about 2 weeks ago and the Mara de bois are all growing well, as are 10 of the Lucy runners.
Neutral meandim09
June 21, 2012
Tree that arrived wa ssmall and was not the one I ordered; they did offer to exchange it but I couldn't be bothered with the hassle. They should have asked me first before sending something other than ordered, especially as it was on their website as available.
Positive kathrynw
March 9, 2006
I ordered two minarettes - one plum, the other pear. Both arrived extremely well packaged and in excellent condition. The free 'guide' proved to be a fairly sizeable book - I would ahve considered buying this if I had seen it in a bookshop. The book was full of information about ALL types of fruit growing, with details on root stock, feeding etc. It gave me confidence.
Added to this I received 12 strawberry runners free as well. Although in a plastic bag, these were in good condition, and did not look as though they had spent too long hanging around (no yellow leaves or soft premature shoots).
I would certainly buy from them again.

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.