The scoop on 'Hampshire Carnivorous Plants'

Hampshire Carnivorous Plants

Positive nikimeijei
Blandford Forum
United Kingdom
November 22, 2007
Hampshire Carnivorous Nusery is BRILLIANT!
I have been visiting Matt Soper each spring at his award winning nursery for over 7 years now and he is never been too busy to see me, give me advice, even repot my old faithfuls and i leave happy with a box full of new additions for my collection.
I have recently moved from a flat with a bay window to an old victorian cottage with a greenhouse...BLISS!! and how my plants thrived in that greenhouse!! next year the whole garden is being trashed and a new one i have designed built including a bigger better greenhouse for my beloved plants and a bog garden at the top as well and i know that if i need any help or advice matt will be there for me...he may well scoop gold at chelsea year after year but hes really just a guy who loves his plants!