The scoop on 'CMS Gardens (Keengardener Ltd)'

CMS Gardens (Keengardener Ltd)

19 Arden Centre, Arden Road
Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 6HW
(United Kingdom)

Phone: 01789 763336
Fax: 01789 763339

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive Potagere
January 25, 2010
I ordered a BioGreen Greenhouse Heater and some accessories from Keengardener on 26 December 2009. The price they offered was far lower than I could purchase it for anywhere on the Continent (including from the manufacturer in Germany!).
On 4 January 2010, I received an email from them to let me know that my order would be delayed until the following week.
Sure enough, on the 12th, the heater arrived, having been extremely well-packed and everything was in order!
My only "complaint" was that I didn't need the accessories; they were included with the heater, although the description did not tell me that.
Still I got a great price and extremely good service.
I recommend this company.