The scoop on 'The Wild Orchid Company'

The Wild Orchid Company

Carversville, Pennsylvania 18913-0164 (United States)

Comments:

Positive IndianaGardener
April 7, 2010
I recently received an order from them and I could not say enough good things about them. The order arrived in great shape, very healthy upon arrival, and is growing very well. Also, the owner freely gave me some additional growing advice in a couple of emails. I found the company to be very friendly, helpful, courteous, and offering a high quality of goods.

David
Positive lmtsher
Saint Paul, MN
April 25, 2008
I received some really nice quality orchids from Wild Orchid Co with excellent root systems. I also read his book and found it to be very instructive on avoiding the pitfalls of growing hardy orchids. I amended the soil according to the instructions, and even dug up dormant cyps and replanted with amended soil. The book also gave good tips on controling fungal diseases that are the bane of hardy cyps.
I recommend this company for quality and expertise and plan to be back.
Positive plant_collector
Oak Ridge, TN
April 24, 2008
I have not ordered too many items from this source but the material I did get (some Calanthe orchids and a couple of other corms) was nice and did well once planted out.