The scoop on 'Flower Art & Soul'

Flower Art & Soul

395 Kalmia St.
Junction City, Oregon 97448 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive Tisordo
(Zone 10b)
July 16, 2013
Great for buying bulk seeds. Great quality of seed, quick shipping and very nice manners.
Positive Amber_O
Gaithersburg, MD
May 19, 2004
I am an experienced gardener and love working with seeds. I was attracted to the bulk option that Flower Art and Soul provides and the great pricing. I purchased zinnia, marigolds, morning glories, purple coneflower and several others. My order was delivered quickly, the packaging was as described, and the seeds were of high quality. I planted a set of them within the week, used a high quality soil, and they are coming up beautifully. I would recommend this site to the experienced gardener, particularly someone who has grown from seed previously. But this would be a great and inexpensive way to get a nice garden for the less experienced. These days I just use the internet if I have any questions about how a seed will turn out.
Positive beck02
Newalla, OK
November 6, 2003
bought several bulk seeds for mass plantings. Prices were very reasonable, lots of seeds for the price, and what I've planted have all come up very well. They do not provide planting instructions for the seeds, but assume the buyer knows what they're looking for & how to plant. Shipping of the seeds was very quick, and the owner is very pleasant to deal with (if you're looking for a particular type of seed, have a problem, etc). They do not stock all types of seeds, the options might change from year to year; but still have a nice selection.